Ben Wheeler- Genuine (h)

Baby Daddy One Shot

You never really had a preconceived plan for when you went on a night out.

It was usually just you wanted to have a bit of time out and figured what was the worst that could happen.

Bar on B was your local bar so you were there most of the time, not to say you were a regular but it was your first pick more often than not.

You'd seen Ben, one of the bartenders, around both when he was working and when he wasn't working.

His little girl was the cutest thing, and he seemed to be so good with her which warmed your heart.

You knew he tried to appear as the cool and collected bartender, but the way he was with his little girl was just the cutest.

When you walked into Bar on B, you sat down at one of the bar stools and to your surprise Ben appeared in front of you.

"Hey pretty girl that I see all the time," Ben greeted you with a smirk on his face.

You laughed and cracked a smile. "Oh, come on, you make me out to be an alcoholic."

He chuckled at your words. "I see you coming in for coffee and such so I know you're not."

"I see you playing about with your little one so I know you're not as suave as you seem," you joked around with him.

He gasped and held a hand to his heart. "Oh, how you wound me, pretty girl."

You laughed again. "I meant it in a nice way."

"You're not into suave guys?"

You shrugged. "I happen to think it's better when they're their genuine selves."

He chuckled, resting his elbows on the bar and his head on top of his hands. "And do you like my genuine self?"

"How about you take me for a drink after this and we'll find out."

He smirked at your words. "I might just have to take you up on that offer," he told you. "Can I get you anything whilst you wait? I get off in a half hour."

"Surprise me."

He chuckled and started to make your usual order.

"Do I really come here that often for you to know my order?"

He handed you your drink with a smirk on his face. "Perhaps I just pay attention to a particular pretty girl."

You couldn't help but finally blush at his words.

He winked at you before he spoke. "And all have you know, I'm pretty genuine."

~*~

Written by Hannah

Tumblr Request