Jughead Jones- Slut Shaming (c)

Riverdale One Shot

Your blood boiled mercilessly knowing that your sister had been used and manipulated for the purpose of rumours. All Chuck had wanted was sex, and even though Veronica hadn't agreed, he had allowed it to tear her down and destroy her, even if she was fighting to prolong the downhill decent. He had shared with everyone that something had happened, even though you trusted Veronica when she said he had tried it on with her but she had denied him. He seemed rather sleazy, and although he was somewhat attractive, nothing changed how terrible of a person he was.

The tensions of the school had been higher than before, leaving everyone uneasy and uncertain of what was going to happen. Girls were coming together admitting the horrific acts of the football players, but some of the boys from the football team made further passes at girls as if it was a last hurrah before there'd actually be consequence to their terrible behaviour.

You did your best to keep your head down but today a couple of football players didn't want to allow that to happen. You attempted to walk through the pair of students, head down, book clutched to your textbooks, but luck wasn't on your side and you didn't succeed to get through the crowd.

One of them gave your shoulder a shove, forcing you to stop in your tracks and look up at them.

"Well if it isn't the slut's sister," the other spat at you.

"Don't talk about my sister like that," you hissed in return.

They looked at each other before sharing a laugh about you trying to stand up to them. It was impossible to try and be threatening, they were double your height and far more muscular; they clearly didn't have any respect for women either.

"We can talk about her how we want. She is a slut and I am sure you are too."

Your blood boiled, but before you could lash out at them with your words, a hand rested on your shoulder pulling you close to someone and away from them in a protective manner.

"I'd be quiet if I were you," the familiar voice said.

Looking at the face of your saviour, you saw Jughead one of your friends who certainly wasn't a fighter but you were glad he was helping you in standing up for you.

"What're you going to freak?" One of them smirked as though they had an upper hand.

"Stand up for what is right."

"Or stand up for your whore of a friend," the other chortled as though it were the best joke they'd ever said.

Jughead raised an eyebrow, keeping you close in a protective manner.

"Why is she a whore?" He asked.

"She's the sister of the slut."

"And how is Veronica a slut?" Jughead questioned.

"She had sex with Chuck."

Both you and Jughead rolled your eyes, everyone knew it was bullshit and Chuck was being a tool by this point so neither of you knew why they were sticking to that theory.

"You know as well as I do that nothing happened. And if it did, why would having sex make her a whore?"

"Well... she had sex," they responded, hesitating before answering as more questioned continued.

"As far as we have heard, you've both had sex more than once with more than one partner, shouldn't that make you a whore?" Jughead said a smirk starting to appear on his face as he stumped them.

They mumbled slightly before one of them tried to argue a point.

"Well she's a girl."

"So..." Jughead said drawing it out a bit.

They continued to hesitate before looking angry at the fact they had no way to respond.

"We'll get you next time freak," they hissed before walking away hastily trying to escape from the confusion of talking to Jughead.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.