#2 - Antonio Giovinazzi

Requested by esmeemaria

#2 – The way you flirt is just shameful.

There's nothing better than a good night out after a long and stressful week at work. Drink some alcohol, dancing with your friends and not care about anything. Which is exactly my plan tonight. The past few weeks at work have been crazy and all I need is some time to relax and enjoy myself.

"Y/N, that boy there is staring at you," my best friends tells me, making me sigh.

"I don't want a boy tonight, I just want to have some fun with my friends."

"Whatever you say. He's very cute though."

"I'm sure he is. Come on, let's dance," I say and I make my way to the dance floor. My friends follow me and for a few moments, I forget about everything else and just enjoy myself.

"He's coming over here," my best friend tells me.

"Who?"

"The cute boy that was looking at you."

"Seriously?" I groan and I look over my shoulder to see that my friend is right, there's a boy coming straight towards me. I sigh and decide to just play along. Maybe he'll get bored and leave.

"Hey there," the boy says when he reaches me.

"Hey," I reply, not really looking at him.

"I couldn't help but come over here."

"Oh really? Why's that?"

"Well I thought I saw an angle, so I wanted to be sure. It turned out to be you."

"That's nice."

"Well, I'm gonna go. I just wanted to tell you that I think you are gorgeous and would love to get to know you better. If you want to have a drink and talk, I'll be over there. If not, that's fine, but I would have kicked myself if I hadn't at least tried to talk to you," the guy says before walking away, leaving me to stare at him as he walks away. I didn't expect that one.

"Where did the cutie go?" my best friend asks.

"He left, saying that if I want to talk he'd be at the bar, but that he at least had to try to talk to me."

"That's rude."

"No, actually, it's not," I say, a small smile appearing on my face. I walk towards the bar, where I see the guy sitting with a drink in his hand. Once he sees me, a smile appears on his face.

"Hey there," he greets me as I stand next to him.

"The way you flirt is just shameful"

"But it worked."

"Yeah, it did. I'm Y/N," I say as I sit down next to the guy, who smiles.

"My name is Antonio, but you can call me tonight."