#7 - Fernando Alonso

Requested by legolaslover1

#7 – You make a good pillow

"Nando? Are you coming to bed?" you call out from the bedroom, where you're already lying in bed. Fernando is still in the living room, watching TV.

"In a minute!" he replies, making you sigh. It's what he always says but it's never just a minute.

"It's getting late, we have a lot to do tomorrow."

"I know, I'm coming," Fernando replies, making you sigh. You decide to give up and try to get comfortable, which isn't really working.

"C'mon baby," you say, trying one more time.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming!" Fernando says and this time you hear the TV turn off, making you smile. A few moments later, Fernando walks into the bedroom and he starts getting ready for the night, giving you the opportunity to admire his amazing body.

"It's rude to stare babe," Fernando says, making you blush slightly. Fernando smiles, loving that he can still make you blush and happy that you still like to look at his body, even after all this time. That alone is a motivation to keep in shape.

"Can't help it," you reply as Fernando goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth and what not. It doesn't take him too long and before you know it, he's crawling into bed with you.

"You're cute," Fernando says as you cuddle up to him, putting your head on his chest. You sigh happily, finally comfortable.

"And you make a good pillow."

"Is that the only reason I had to come to bed?" Fernando says and you just know he's raising an eyebrow at you.

"Mhmm maybe," you say as you wrap yourself around Fernando.

"You're the worst."

"You just said I was cute," you protest, making Fernando chuckle before he presses a kiss against the top of your head.

"You're both."

"I can live with that," you say as you drift off to sleep.