#100 - Max Verstappen

Requested by sariitiisima

#100 - No one needs to know

"Wassup man?" you hear your brother say as you finish making yourself a drink. You smile, knowing his best friend has arrived, whose company you enjoy a lot. You make your way to the living room and as expected, Max just walks in as well. He smiles when he sees you and walks over to you.

"Hey there," he says before giving you a quick hug.

"Hey, how are you?" you ask the both of you sit down. As Max has been your brother's friend since forever, the two of you see each other quite a lot and the two of you usually have a little chat.

"I'm good, enjoying some time off."

"That's good."

"What about you? How has work been treating you?" Max asks and he chuckles as you groan in response.

"It's been so busy, it's actually crazy."

"So you're stressed?"

"Very," you chuckle, making Max chuckle as well.

"Well, then it's a good thing I'm here."

"Why's that?"  you ask confused.

 "You'll see," Max says, winking at you before getting up and making his way over to your brother. You're left behind confused, but decide not to pay too much attention to it. You enjoy the little get together that's going on, catching up with some friends and just having a good time.

A little later in the evening, you get a bit cold, so you go upstairs to put on something warmer. As you're looking through your closet, you suddenly feel a pair of hands on your sides, making you squeal.

"Don't worry, it's only me," Max whispers in your ear, his low voice causing goosebumps on your skin.

"Max, hey. What are you doing here?" you asks as you turn around to face him. You're surprised by how close he's standing to you, his chest almost touching yours.

Max doesn't respond. In stead, he leans closer to you and cups your cheek with his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"What I've been wanting to do for ages," Max replies before pressing his lips against yours. Even though you saw it coming, you're still surprised by the fact Max, your brother's best friend, is kissing you.

"W-we can't do this," you say as you push Max away slightly.

"No one needs to know."

"What if my brother finds out?"

"He won't," Max says before pressing his lips against yours once more. This time, you don't hesitate and kiss him back immediately. Your hands find their way into Max's hair as his arms wrap around your waist to pull you even closer to him.

The kiss gets more and more heated and neither of you want the moment to end. Max picks you up and you automatically wrap your legs around his waist. Max makes his way over to your bed and softly lets you back hit the mattress. You scoot back a little and Max climbs into the bed, hovering over you. His lips make their way to your neck and it doesn't take him long to find your sweet spot. You moan out his name in response as he softly bites your skin before soothing the spot with his tongue.

"Y/N?" you hear your brother call out from downstairs. Max immediately pulls away and you sit up. Max gets off of you as you hear footsteps coming up the stairs. You quickly fix your appearance before your brother walks in.

"Hey," you greet him, a smile on your face.

"Hey, I've been looking for you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great. I was just a bit cold," you say as your brother spots Max.

"What's he doing here?" he asks and you have a minor freak out moment as there's no reason for Max to be up here.

"My phone was empty and I didn't have my charger, so Y/N said I could use hers," Max quickly says, which is an answer that seems to satisfy your brother. He nods before going back downstairs.

"That was close," you sigh, relieved your brother didn't catch you.

"It was. We should probably go downstairs as well before he gets suspicious."

"Probably a good idea," you say as you start making your way down, but Max pulls you back.

"Just because it was close, doesn't mean we can't do it again, right?" Max whispers into your ear, causing goosebumps to appear again.

"I don't see why we couldn't."