#82 - Sebastian Vettel

Requested by legolaslover1

#82 - Bring your pretty little butt over here

"Liebe? Can you come here for a second?" I hear Sebastian call out from the kitchen.

"I'm kinda busy Seb," I reply, keeping my eyes on the screen in front of me, which shows one of the many reports that are due soon.

"It's just for a moment."

"In a minute, okay? I'm almost done."

"That's what you always say and it's never true," Sebastian says and he's completely right. But I finally figured out what to write and I just want to finish it.

"This time it is, I promise."

"Y/N," Sebastian says, making me look up.

"Yeah?"

"Bring your pretty little butt over here."

"Well if you put it like that," I say as I get up. Sebastian smiles as I make my way over to him.

"You're gonna love it," he says as he leads me into the kitchen, where it smells amazing.

"What have you been up to?"

"Just close your eyes" Sebastian says and I do as he tells me. I hear him moving around a little and I'm curious to find out what he's doing.

"Okay, open your mouth," Sebastian tells me and I do exactly that. I feel something being put in my mouth and I automatically close my mouth. U open my eyes to see if I'm actually eating what I think I am.

"Is this...?" I ask and Sebastian nod.

"Your favorite food, made according to your mom's cook book."

"You made this?"

"I did."

"You're the best," I say as I hug Sebastian tightly.

"I thought you deserved something nice for all the hard work you've been doing."

"Thank you, this is amazing."

"Only the best for you, Liebe."