#13 & #28 - Lewis Hamilton

A/N: Requests are closed for now, I want to focus on my normal stories for a bit and I'm quite busy with school :( Will hopefully open them again soon!

Requested by KingKyliwJenner

#13 - I can't believe you talked me into this
#28 - Shut up. Just shut up

You pace back and forwards nervously, not really sure why you decided to do this. Oh, right, your boyfriend talked you into it. 

"Babe?" you hear Lewis say behind you, making you turn around.

"I can't do this."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I can't walk this show Lew, I'm not a professional!"

"But you could be! You're amazing!"

"I'm gonna make a fool of myself!"

"No you're not! You're beautiful, you're sexy, you're-"

"Shut up, just shut up!"

"What?"

"You're just saying that because you have to because you're my boyfriend."

"No, I'm saying because it's true."

"That's also what you're supposed to say."

"Look at me Y/N," Lewis says and you do what he tells you.

"Don't lie to me please," you ask him as you can't have him say what you want to hear. You need to hear the truth right now. 

"I'll never lie to you about this Y/N. You're amazing, you're beautiful, you're sexy and you're gonna kill this."

"I don't know Lew," you say as you start pacing around again.

"Have I ever lied to you?"

"Yes, you told me this was a good idea," you say, making Lewis chuckle. You smile a little as you feel yourself calm down. Lewis always has that effect on you.

"5 minutes till show time," you hear someone shout, making you start to panic again.

"Y/N, calm down," Lewis says as he cups your cheeks, making you look at him.

"I can't believe you talked me into this," you sigh, making Lewis chuckle. 

"You're gonna kill this. You look stunningly beautiful and I love you," Lewis says, making you blush. 

"I love you too," you say before Lewis presses his lips against yours.

"C'mon Y/N, we need you!" you hear someone call out.

"Go get them babe," Lewis says as he softly smacks your bum, making you giggle. But that's exactly what you do.