#23 & #68 - Lewis Hamilton

Requested by KingKyliwJenner

#23 - Kiss me

#68 - It was a mistake coming here

You hesitate as you walk into the street where your ex boyfriend Lewis lives. Why did you go here? It's not like it will change anything. The differences that were there when you broke up are still there.

But you miss him. You miss him so much. Every day it hurts more and more and you just can't take it anymore. You have to try and fix things.

"Y/N?" you hear a way too familiar voice say behind you, making you freeze.

"Is that really you?" the same voice says, closer to you this time. You slowly turn around and look into Lewis' brown orbs.

"Heyy," you say, unsure of how Lewis will react to you coming here.

"I can't believe you're here. Do you want to come in? I can make some coffee," Lewis says as he points towards his house.

"Yeah, sure," you say and you follow Lewis, happy he didn't sent you away right then and there.

"So, how have you been?" Lewis asks as he hands you a cup of coffee not too much later. He sits down next to you and looks at you with those beautiful brown eyes.

"I've been okay, I guess. Thinking a lot."

"Yeah, me too."

"About us mostly."

"Same here," Lewis says to your surprise.

"I miss you," you blurt out before you can stop yourself. Lewis' eyes widen in surprise and you start to freak out a little when he doesn't respond.

"Y/N, I-"

"No, don't say it. I know what you're gonna say and I can't hear it, not again," you cut him off as you get up from your seat.

"Y/N, please wait," Lewis pleads as he gets up as well.

"It was a mistake coming here."

"Please don't say that," Lewis says as he makes his way over to you. You look down, but Lewis lifts your chin up, forcing you to look at him.

"I don't know why I came here."

"Yes, you do and I'm glad you came. I should've done what you're doing now ages ago. I missed you too, Y/N, so damn much. But I thought you didn't want to see me anymore, so I tried to deal with it. But I can't, I can't be without you any longer."

"Really?" you say surprised and Lewis nods slowly.

"Please, kiss me," Lewis says and yoy nod before he presses his lips softly against yours. You're home.