#5 & #16 - Kevin Magnussen

Requested by Gleekgirl2000

#5 - You can't even look at me!

#16 - You make me feel like I'm not good enough.

You sit in the hotel room you share with Kevin, staring at your phone. Just a few days ago, Kevin had announced to the world that the two of you were together and that didn't go as well as you expected. Unfortunately, Kevin's fans were very passionate and for some reason, they had decided that you weren't good enough for their dear driver.

Kevin had told you that it would blow over and that you shouldn't pay too much attention to it, which is what you did. All that mattered was the two of you and that you were happy. Which was exactly the case. Until you saw an interview he did this morning that is.

"Angel?" Kevin called out as he walked into the hotel room. You didn't reply, which confused him. He walked to the sitting area, where he found you staring at your phone.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asks, getting worried by the way you were acting. He sits down next to you and looks at your phone, which shows the video of the interview he did, paused just after the moment that bothered you.

"What is it?" Kevin asks again, making you look up.

"You don't even know what you did, do you?"

"What I did? What did I do then?"

"Why did you say that! You know how I've been struggling the past few days and then you say that in an interview?"

"What? What did I say?" Kevina asks, still not knowing what you're talking about, which makes you even angrier.

"They asked you how you felt about all the hate I've been getting and you said that you love your fans, even if they are a bit too passionate sometimes. Do you know how that makes me feel? How you made me feel?"

"No?"

"You make me feel like I'm not good enough."

"What? No! That's not true at all!" Kevin exclaims as his eyes widen.

"Then why didn't you defend me? Why didn't you say your fans were wrong to send me all that hate? Why didn't you tell them they had to stop? Why Kev?"

"I-I don't know," Kevin says as he looks down.

'"You can't even look at me!"

"I'm sorry Y/N, I really am," Kevin says as he looks up and takes your hands in his.

"That doesn't change anything, your fans still think they won."

"I know and I'm gonna change that. You're way too important to me Angel, I don't want to lose you, ever. You're right, you're not good enough. Because you're the best I could ever ask for. You're the one I want, okay?" Kevin asks as he looks into your eyes. You nod as you melt a little inside.

"Thank you," you whisper as Kevin pulls you in for a hug.

"Anything for my girl."