#95 - Lewis Hamilton

Requested by QueenAmi

#95 - Look at me - just breathe, okay?

Today is a big day. Today, you are gonna talk about your very own book on TV for the first time. Writing had always been a big passion of you, so when you got a book deal, you couldn't be happier.

However, you hadn't realized that if the book did well, which it did, you had to do promotion for it, which included appearing on a morning talk show to talk about your book. Which happened to be very nerve-wracking for you.

It also didn't help that you are the rumoured girlfriend of famous F1 driver Lewis Hamilton, who was luckily standing right behind you at the moment.

"I don't think I can do this," you say as you turn around to face Lewis.

"Of course you can! I'll be right here, watching you do amazingly."

"No, I can't do it. I'll say something stupid or I'll forget what I want to say or-"

"None of that is going to happen baby girl. You're gonna go out there and everyone will love you."

"What if they ask me about you? About us?"

"Then you tell them what you want to tell them. If you want to tell them about us, you tell them. If not, you don't tell them," Lewis says and it amazes you that he can stay so calm.

"Don't you want to tell them together?" you ask as that was always what Lewis said you'd do.

"I do, but if you feel you're ready, you can tell them."

"No we'll tell them together, later. I'm ready, but I want this to be about the book. The moment we tell everyone should be about us," you say, making Lewis smile.

"Sounds perfect."

"5 minutes!" someone calls out, immediately making you feel nervous again.

"Look at me - just breathe, okay?" Lewis says and you do as he tells you. You look into his eyes and see the love in them. You feel better right away, knowing he's here for you.

"Thank you, I don't know what I would do without you."

"I feel the same way baby girl. Now go out there and steal the show," Lewis says, making you giggle. You give him a quick kiss before walking over to the chair you're supposed to sit on. After some final make up touches, it's show time.

As Lewis predicted, you did absolutely fine and they all loved having you. After the interview, you make your way over to Lewis , who has the biggest smile on his face.

"I'm so proud of you," he says as he wraps his arms around you.

"Thank you," you reply as you feel you can finally relax, feeling safe in his arms.