#54 - Any Driver

Requested by RedBullRicciardo. As you didn't specify which driver you wanted, I decided to let everyone decide for themselves :) I'm sorry it's a bit short.

#54 – You're the most amazing, incredible, beautiful being I've ever met

You arrive back in the apartment after a long and tiring day at work. Deadlines were killing you and you were really looking forward to the weekend. Just sitting on the couch wrapped in the arms of your boyfriend.

To your surprise, the lights are out in the apartment, which is unusual as your boyfriend is always home. You put down your stuff and walk to the living room, calling out your boyfriend's name. When you walk into the living room, your mouth drops in awe. The living room is filled with candles and in the middle stands your boyfriend, in a suit, looking as handsome as ever.

"Y/N," he starts as he holds out his hand. You walk over to him and take his hand, looking around amazed.

"What is all this?" you ask, but you don't get a reply. After taking a deep breath, the man you love looks deeply into your eyes.

"Y/N, you know I love you. I think I've loved you from the moment we first met. Right from the start, there was something. You've supported me through everything that has happened in the past few years. I know it's not always easy for you, but you let me do what I love most and that makes me love you even more. Y/N, you're the most amazing, incredible, beautiful being I've ever met and I want to spend the rest of my life making you feel happy and loved. So," your boyfriend says before getting down on 1 knee. Tears appear in you eyes as you now fully realize what's going on.

"Y/N, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes. A thousand times yes," you reply without hesitation. Your boyfriend, or rather fiancé, gets up and puts a beautiful ring on your finger before kissing you.

"I love you," he says.

"I love you too."