#37 - Nico Hulkenberg

Requested by 

#37 - Twins? We're... we're having twins?!

You walk into your apartment nervously, the picture in your hand seemingly burning your skin.

"Babe?" you call out as you walk into the living room. Nico comes out of the bathroom, freshly showered as he had a gym session this morning.

"Hey, how was the appointment?" Nico asks as he walks over to you, giving you a soft kiss.

"Oh, it was good."

"How's our little peanut?" Nico asks as he sits down on the couch. You sit down next to him, the picture still in your hand.

"He, or she, is doing great. There was 1 thing though," you say, causing a worried expression to appear on Nico's face.

"What's wrong? I knew I should've gone with you, I could've just rescheduled the work out."

"Don't worry, nothing is wrong. At least I don't think so, but I don't know how you are gonna feel about it."

"What do you mean?" Nico asks confused and you hand him the picture that was burning in your hand. It's a picture from the scan you had. Nico studies the picture, trying to figure out what you mean.

"There's not just 1 peanut, there are 2," you say, making Nico look at you with wide eyes.

"Twins? We're... we're having twins?!"

"We are," you confirm, nervous for Nico's reaction.

"Twins," he says, more to himself as if he has to say it again to make it real.

"Yeah, and they're both doing great."

"That's amazing," Nico says, smiling widely at you, making you smile as well.

"Yeah? You're happy?"

"Of course I'm happy! In stead of 1, I get to have 2 beautiful kids with the love of my life," Nico says before kissing you, "I love you."

"I love you too," you tell Nico, who presses his lips against your baby bump.

"And I love the two of you. Just don't make it 3, okay?"