#19 - Kimi Raikkonen

Requested by MaxVNicoRSebVKimiR

#19 - You're handsome, and I'm not the only one that thinks that.

You walk through the city of Monaco with your best friend Kimi. As you make your way to your favorite ice cream shop, you notice a lot of girls looking at the Fin, though he doesn't seem to notice. You sigh softly, hating how much attention he always gets. 

"Are you okay?" Kimi asks as he looks at you and you hate that he heard you sigh. 

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, let's get some ice cream," you say, making Kimi smile. When you get there, Kimi goes in to get the ice creams whilst you find a spot to sit outside. You got ice cream together so often that Kimi knows exactly what you want. 

"Here you go," Kimi says as he hands you your ice cream. You smile widely and start eating your ice cream as Kimi sits down next to you. Once again, you can't help but notice the looks people give Kimi. Mostly girls, which makes it even worse. You wish you could look at him like that,  but you know you can't as it would make things weird between the two of you.

"Alright, what's up?" Kimi asks, snapping you out of your thoughts. 

"What?"

"You've been staring into space the whole time and you've barely said a word, which is very unlike you."

"I know."

"So, what's up?" Kimi asks and you have an internal battle if you should tell him or not.

"I think it's better if I don't tell you."

"Y/N, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything," Kimi says and you take a deep breath before saying what's on your mind. 

"You're handsome, and I'm not the only one that thinks that."

"What?" Kimi says surprised. 

"You heard me."

"You think I'm handsome?" Kimi asks and you sigh as he didn't understand the deeper meaning. 

"Yes, I do," you say and Kimi takes a moment to think about it.

"Are you jealous of all the looks?" he asks after a while, finally understanding.

"Yeah," you say as you look down. Kimi reaches out to put his hand on yours, making you look at him.

"I don't care about the looks. I only care about you."

"Really?"

"Really," Kimi says as he brings your hand to his lips to press a kiss to it, making you smile.