#34 - Max Verstappen

Requested by DannyRicc17

#34 - Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?

You look around the bedroom, making sure that everything is ready for when Max comes home from Canada. He has had another disappointing weekend and seeing the post-race interviews made your heart break a little. He didn't seem to be able to catch a break when it comes to the bad luck. Which is why you decided he deserved a nice surprise when he got home. 

You had decorated the bedroom and dimmed the lights to make it look extra nice. All you needed to do right now was take off your robe and wait for Max to come home, which can be any moment. Just then, your phone buzzes. 

Home in a few

You smile at the message Max sent you and look around the bedroom once more before laying down on your bed, holding yourself up on your elbows. Just a little while later, you hear the front door of the apartment open. You untie your robe and open it, waiting for Max to walk in.

"Babe?" you hear him call out.

"In the bedroom," you reply and a few moments later, Max walks into the bedroom. As soon as he sees you, his jaw drops and his eyes darken.

"Hey babe," you purr as Max lets his eyes glance over your naked form.

"Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?"

"I wanted to surprise you."

"You did."

"I felt like you deserved a nice present after this weekend."

"And what is that present?"

"Me," you say, making Max's jaw clench.

"I like the sound of that," Max says as he takes a few steps closer to the bed. You sit up a little more and press your chest forward a little.

"Come over here and show me how fast you really are," you say and Max doesn't need any more motivation.

"Gladly," he says before connecting your lips, his body hovering over yours. Max explores your body with his lips and you let him do whatever he wants. After all, it's his present.