#43 - Daniel Ricciardo

Requested by HGatesAces

#43 - Sometimes, there is nothing better than some good old-fashioned, no string attached fucking

You sigh as you look around the club, wondering what you're doing there. Your best friend had dragged you down here, but you really didn't see the point. Club or no club, you still got dumped.

According to your best friend, partying was the best thing you could do when you got dumped, but you'd rather be at home with some ice cream and a good film or book to find yourself a fictional boyfriend until a real one came into your life again.

"Something tells me you don't want to be here," someone says into your ear, making you turn towards that person. You're met with a very handsome young man with dark curls and dark eyes.

"I don't," you admit, making the young man chuckle.

"Then why are you here?"

"I got dumped and my best friend dragged me here to forgot about my ex."

"Is it working?" the young man asks, smiling at you.

"It's starting to," you say, making him chuckle.

"I'm Daniel," he says as he holds out his hand.

"I'm Y/N," you say as you shake his hand.

"Well, Y/N, I've now made it my personal mission to make you forget about the idiot that dumped you," Daniel says as he pulls you along with him.

"What are you doing?" you ask as you follow Daniel to the dance floor.

"Making sure you're having a good time," Daniel says as he starts dancing. But not just normal dancing. He starts showing off the strangest dance moves, making you laugh out loud.

"You're crazy!" you tell him, making him laugh as well.

"Dance with me," Daniel says, just as a slow song starts to play. He holds out his hand and looks at you with a pleading look in his eyes, one you can't resist.

"Okay," you say and you take his hand. Daniel immediately pulls you close and wraps his arms around your back. You automatically wrap your arms around his neck and together you sway to the music. As you dance together, your bodies move closer and closer to each other. The closer you get to Daniel, the lower his hands slide on your back.

"Wanna get out of here?" Daniel says into your ear, his hot breath hitting your skin, making goosebumps appear.

"What?" you ask surprised.

"Wanna get out of here?" Daniel asks again, probably assuming you didn't hear him. But you did, you heard him loud and clearly. You just didn't expect him to ask it.

"Why?"

"You want to forget about your ex, right?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Sometimes, there is nothing better than some good old-fashioned, no string attached fucking," Daniel says, making you blush.

"Okay," you say, making Daniel look at you.

"Really?" he asks, to make sure.

"Yes. I wanna get over my ex and what better way to do it than with a really hot man," you say, making Daniel smirk.

"Let's go then," he says before dragging you out of the club.