#25 - Sebastian Vettel

Requested by happillydepressed

#25 - I told you not to fall in love with me

You look up from your laptop as you hear a knock on your hotel room door. You get up, wondering who it could be as it's already quite late at night. To your surprise, it's none other than Sebastian. 

"Hey Seb," you say as you step aside a little so he can walk in. Which he does without saying a single word. You are used to it, however, as you and Sebastian decided quite a while ago to help each other out on the physical side of a relationship as neither of you had time to maintain a relationship. In other words, you were friends with benefits. And both of you made use of your arrangement quite regularly and you suspected this is one of the times Sebastian needed you.

However, to your surprise, he didn't slam is lips against yours like he usually does. Instead, he walks to the little seating area and sits down without saying a word.

"What's wrong?" you ask a little worried. 

"This is a bad idea, I'm sorry," Sebastian says as he gets up again, heading towards the door. But you stop him, wanting to know what's going on.

"Talk to me."

"I can't."

"Of course you can, why else did you come here?"

"I came here because I should talk to you, but I can't."

"What's wrong?" you ask, now a bit worried as something seems to be bothering Sebastian quite a lot. Sebastian sighs and sits back down. You sit down next to him and waits for him to say something.

"I've realized something. I guess I've known it for a while, but now I guess I let myself admit it's true."

"What is it?"

"I've fallen in love," Sebastian says, which surprises you. Out of everything he could have said, you didn't expect this.

"That's not a bad thing, right?"

"It is if you can't fall in love with that person."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I've fallen in love with someone I work with," Sebastian explains and in your head you go over all the girls Sebastian works with. 

"That can still work, right?"

"Not if the girl told me that I couldn't fall in love with her," Sebastian says and as soon as he says it, you know who he's talking about. You.

"Seb, I told you not to fall in love with me."

"I know, but I can't help it," Sebastian says and you know he's right. You can't help who you fall in love with. You know it very well yourself.

"I know," you say, making Sebastian look up at you. He can tell by your voice that you aren't just saying that because you've heard it before. You're saying it because you know.

"What do you mean?"

"I've fallen in love too."

"Ohh," Sebastian says, probably assuming that means he has no chance. 

"Also with someone I work with."

"Okay," Sebastian says, not wanting to hear you talk about the one you love. 

"Sebastian?" you say, making him look up at you. You smile at him before leaning towards him. Sebastian is clearly confused as he doesn't do anything whilst you press your lips against his. It takes him a moment to register what's going on before he kisses you back.

"What?" Sebastian asks confused as he pulls away a little.

"It's you Seb," you say, making him smile widely before he presses his lips against yours. No longer as friends with benefits, but as two people who love each other.