#100 - Daniel Ricciardo

Requested by sharoonnx

#100 - No one needs to know

"Have you seen Daniel?" I ask some members of Daniel's team.

"No, sorry," they reply and I give them a nod before walking further. I haven't seen Daniel in a while and he's supposed be the guest of honor at this party.

"Psst," I hear someone say behind me, making me turn around.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" I say as I see Daniel standing behind me.

"Come with me," he says as he takes my hand and tries to pull me with him.

"What? Where are you going? This is your party!"

"I want to show you something."

"We can't just leave."

"No one needs to know."

"Fine," I sigh, knowing I'll never win this argument. A huge smile appears on Daniel's face and he pulls me along with him.

"You'll love it, I promise."

"I hope so, otherwise we left your party for nothing," I say, putting emphasis on 'your'.

"We didn't, just follow me," Daniel says as he starts going up some stairs. I sigh and just follow him, starting to grow a bit curious to see what he wants to show me so desperately.

"This won't take long, right?"

"Not really," Daniel answers vaguely, which doesn't help me. The stairs seem to go on forever, but finally we reach the top.

"Dan.... why are we on the roof?"

"You'll see," Daniel says as he takes my hand. I just follow him, it's probably the easiest way to get this over with. We walk to a door that probably leads outside. Daniel turns around and looks at me with a very serious look on his face.

"Close your eyes," he tells me, making me giggle.

"What?"

"Close your eyes," he says again and I realize he's serious. I close my eyes and feel Daniel lead me outside. We walk a few steps before Daniel stops moving.

"Alright, open them," he says and I do as he tells me. I gasp at the sight, amazed by the beautiful sky in front of me as the sun sets behind the tall buildings.

"This is beautiful!"

"I know, I just had to show you."

"You're the best. And the craziest," I say, making Daniel chuckle.

"I know, but that's why you love me, right?"

"More than anything."