Chapter 7

NOTE: I am letting you guys know this now. Bobby and Ellen are married in here. They both were previously married but Bobby and Ellen finally moved on with each other. They are the happiest family ever and Jo treats bobby like her dad. That's why they are there. Just wanted to let you guys know.

(Gabriel's POV)

I went out to get some air as Sam went back to sleep. A blinding white light appeared and I chuckled when Cas stumbled upon arrival. "Mind if I walk with you?" he asked and I shrugged because I had nothing better to do with my life anyways. He chuckled and shook his head as he fell into step with me.

"So what are you doing down here?" I asked.

"Well, I knew you'd be bored just about now. Let's go do something. But what should we do?"

"Let's jump off of cliffs."

Cas looked at me in a sort of confused daze. "Uh... What?"

"We can fly can't we? So let's have some fun."

"Sure... I don't see why not." Cas said unsurely. I chuckled and grabbed Cas's hand before disappearing to find the highest cliff in our area.

(Sam's POV)

"Why are we here?" Dean asked. He, Ellen, Bobby, Jo and I were all standing in Bobby's living room after having recieved an urgent message from him.

"I need help organizing my books." Silence filled the room. Jo was trying not to laugh and Dean looked shocked.

"You mean to tell me that your urgent message saying we NEEDED to be here, was so you can get help organizing books?" Dean asked frustrated.

"Yes."

"I hate you." Jo and I just started laughing and Dean glared at me. "What's so funny? I could have slept in." This only caused me to laugh even more and soon the three of them joined in as well. Finally when we all stopped laughing Bobby gestures to the books and Dean looked like he was about to throw a tantrum which of course, made me start laughing again.

Dean huffed and stormed outside and I quickly followed him, trying to catch my breath to apologize. It was a nice day outside. The sun shining brightly down upon us but it wasn't too hot. "Look, I'm sorry but that was funny." I apologized. He glared at me and I started chuckling but it soon stopped when pain flared throughout my leg. I collapsed and Dean rushed over to me, our previous argument forgotten.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"My leg... it hurts."

"Why?"

"I don't know." I gasped out shaking my head. He pulled my pant-leg up. He frowned. "What is it?" I asked worriedly, my eyes closed.

"Nothing."

"What?" I asked, my eyes flying open and scanning my leg.

"There is nothing wrong with your leg Sammy." he said confused.

(Gabriel's POV)

Jeez, I was so stupid. I decided that I was an angel, it coldn't hurt me if I hit the ground. It wouldn't kill me but it sure as hell hurt. I ended up breaking my leg, which I didn't think was possible. "Can you please heal it? It hurts." I asked in pain. Cas nodded and rolled my pant-leg up. His hand hovered over it and a white light glowed. The pain subsided and I stared at Cas dumbfounded.

"What?"

"How is it possible for me to break my leg?" I asked.

"You know as well as I it's because of your human soulmate. He's a part of you and he happens to be human so you can easily feel more pain." I groaned because I knew he was right. Well I did have limits.

"Come on let's get to the Winchester's. They are probably bored out of their mind." Cas said and I nodded, still slightly upset that I was weaker than I normally would be.

(Sam's POV)

Suddenly the pain subsided and I sighed in relief. It was there and immediately disappeared. That was strange. "What?" he asked.

"The pain... it's gone."

"What is going on with you two boys. Sam, why are you on the ground?" Bobby asked.

"Well there was a really bad pain in my leg and I fell and then suddenly it was gone." Bobby frowned and went back into the house. He began searching through his books and Dean rushed in after him.

"Bobby. I know what's going on. Everything is fine trust me."

"Tell me what it is then." I said.

"You need to figure that out yourself." Dean said and then looked at Bobby, then to Ellen and Bobby seemed to catch on to whatever it was.

"Oh." was all he said. I huffed as I sat down, feeling completely out of the loop. Everyone seemed to know what was going on except me. There was a blinding light as Gabriel appeared. With him, seemed to be another angel.

"Hey Cas!" Dean said. I chuckled because he never seemed so excited to see anyone ever. I looked over to Gabriel and noticed how torn his pants were.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"We were jumping off of cliffs and Gabriel here got too close to the ground and broke his leg." Cas said chuckling.

I looked over to Dean, eyes wide. Then I looked back to Gabriel. "Right leg?" I asked. He nodded and I turned away, blushing bright red. So the random angel who showed up a few nights ago and saw me half naked. The guy who wasted all of his energy on me to help me. The guy I crawled into bed to keep warm. That guy, that... angel was my soulmate. What are the odds?

I couldn't help but smile though. I really did have a soulmate and it explained why I never felt pain. I couldn't be any happier.