Chapter 11

NOTE: I am so sorry. The last chapter was written on my phone which I'm not quite used to using since it is my first. I apologize for all the mistakes so I'm back on my computer and I hope there won't be as many mistakes. Thank you all for sticking with me.

I also apologize for not writing a lot recently. I hate having a ton of homework but I'm also having some family and friend issues as well. I'm not gonna cry about it on here but I just wanted you guys to know that it isn't you that made me stop writing recently, just things in my life outside of fanfic.

So I realized that I am writing a lot of stories right now, including some that aren't published yet. A Percy Jackson one, a Mystrade one, and a Psych one but it's a lot. I also realized that I can't come up with ideas for a lot of my stories right now either so I'm going to pause on writing a few right now. I'll keep updating this one whenever I get the chance and my Johnlock one.

Thank you for supporting me.-Captain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel

"Gabe! You're back!" Anna said excitedly and giving me a hug. I chuckled, hugging her back.

"Of course I'm back. I couldn't stay away too long. I missed you guys." I said just as I felt a sharp pain in my back. I yelped and spun around to find Balthazar standing behind me with a stick. I shook my head, chuckling.

Anna looked at me sadly, but I brushed it off. "How touchy." Balthazar smirked and I stuck my tongue out at him before chasing him around the square, laughing as I did so. Anna chuckled as he hid behind her, trying to stay safe.

"You boys are crazy." she said, chuckling lightly. Balthazar looked up at her and snapped his fingers, disappearing and leaving the two of us alone. I really did miss everyone here.

"We should talk." Anna suggested and I sighed. I knew where this was headed and I didn't want to talk about it, but I knew the more I avoided it, the more I would regret it later.

I followed her over to a bench in a quiet part of the park. There was no one around it and I decided I really didn't want to have this talk.

"Sit." She commanded and I sat next to her. We sat in silence for a few minutes before she decided to speak and that whole while I couldn't stop fidgeting which wasn't like me at all. I mean I did always have to be doing something, but whenever we were having a serious talk I could usually control my movements. "What happened?" She finally asked.

"Nothing." I replied quickly. She narrowed her eyes at me, trying to detect a lie. I tilted my head to the side a few minutes later as she frowned.

"You're lying."

"No. I'm not. Nothing really happened." I replied. I didn't feel like having my sister tell everyone about my life and problems. She glared at me, refusing to back down. I gulped, knowing that I was going to have to tell her anyways. I opened my mouth to say something, but before I could utter a sound, a flash of light filled the room. The next thing I knew, Castiel was standing in front of me, staring.

"That's a lie." he stated. I sighed because now I knew for sure that there was no way of getting out of this conversation. "Something did happen. He just doesn't want to talk about it because it didn't end very well. It was good while it lasted though, was it not?" he asked me. I smiled, nodding as I tried to keep the tears from sliding down my face.

"Oh Honey, what happened?" Anna asked me as she wrapped her arms around me. I sniffled before gathering up the courage to tell her.

"I found my soul mate." I replied.