Chapter 20

NOTE: Sorry again guys. I know I take for ever to write each chapter. I also apologize once again if I switch from one pov to another because I am writing in third person for some other stories and I actually enjoy it a bit more. If it bothers you please let me know and I will fix it.

Gabe

Charlie's idea for her play sounded awesome. I had never actually acted before... not in front of people anyways... but I know that I enjoy it. "There will be auditions are going to be today after school." Bobby stated and I sat up straight, excited to try out for it.

"Do you think it would be difficult to get a part?" I asked.

"No... I think you would be perfect for the Band Geek." Charlie stated and I blushed because I wasn't expecting that. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Y-yeah. I just... I wasn't expecting that. How would you know that I would be good for that role?"

"Well... you just seem shy and you play an instrument right?"

"Yeah... so..."

"Well... you also like acting. So there's also that." she replied.

"I suppose that's true. I think I will try out for the role." I said, excited that she thought it would fit me.

"Good." she replied happily. Then the bell ran and we headed to the last few classes. We got a few more Syllabus' and listened to the teachers rambling on and on about the stuff they were going to learn during the school year.

When the final bell rang for the day, he was more than happy to get out of my class and head over to the auditorium for the auditions.

Bobby clapped loudly to get the attention of all the babbling teenagers and butterflies flitted around my stomach as I waited for him to start calling people up for the roles.

He was allowing us to use the papers to read the lines because we hadn't had time to practice. I realized that it was only the first day of school and there were already auditions. This school got started with everything right away and I loved that.

"Okay. Hello guys. I'm the drama teacher Bobby and I will have Charlie with me to determine who is going to be who in the play because it is hers. This is a play about two gay guys so if you don't want to see it, then you should leave now." Bobby said. No one left. "Okay then. We will begin auditions for the show now then. The first role being auditioned for is..." he paused, checking the list. "... the Football Player. He is a main character with a girlfriend he believed to be dead and is conflicted about his sexuality. His name is Trent Campbell. You will be reading the scene where he found his girlfriend dead after their car crash."

"We will go in alphabetical order so first up is... Kaiden Bentley." Bobby stated. Kaiden went and 3 others after him before they finally called the last person for the role of Trent. "Sam Winchester." I gasped, shocked that Sam wanted to act.

We went through the rest of the auditions quickly. When it was my turn, I had butterflies in my stomach, but everyone had clapped in the end.

"Please wait here. We were going through the auditions in between roles, so they should be done shortly." Bobby said and everyone remained seated.

I walked over to Sam, landing in the seat next to him. "You were really good up there." he said and I blushed bright red. That meant a lot coming from him.

"You were too." I said quickly.

"Your just saying that." he said quietly, blushing slightly. Or maybe it was my imagination. Either way.. he didn't believe me when I said he was good.