Chapter 64

NOTE: If you want to see the VR video Charlie is talking about, it's above.

Gabe

"Come on," I whined, watching as the Plinko puck landed on the 's' again. "That's the third time."

I walked over to the prize booth, picking up a blue llama with a weird face. "I got three small ones, can I trade them for one big one?" The Carnie looked at me sadly, shaking his head. I huffed and stomped over to the game again, watching as Charlie landed the puck in 'b' earning her a big prize. She grabbed a big, colorful caterpillar.

I sighed, watching as she jumped excitedly when it was handed to her. I really wanted the Panda that Sam had picked out. It was adorable, until you pushed the sides of its face. Then it became a scowling beast with angry eyes. It was so cool.

I checked my wallet again, finding only $3 dollars left. "Sam," I called and he turned towards me with a grin.

"Yes?"

"These are my last 3 dollars. Please get me a big prize," I begged. He chuckled, taking the money and heading up to the top of the stairs, readying to drop the puck.

My luck was not with me today. I had gotten so close a few times, but every time, the ball would bounce out or something would happen and I kept getting the small prizes.

I watched eagerly as he dropped the puck, a sigh leaving me when he landed a medium. Sam shrugged, pulling off a plush that looked like a fluffy Mike Wazowski, and handed it to me.

I pouted as I took it. "Thanks," I muttered.

"Sorry," he uttered. "I tried."

"Whatever," I said, turning away from the game. "Let's go find a ride."

We walked around the park, looking at all the rides. "Oooh!" Charlie cheered, pointing at a ride. "Let's go on that one!"

"Have you ever been on it?" Dean asked and she shook her head. He chuckled and gestured us forward.

We didn't have to wait long and the guy manning the machine asked if we wanted to try on the headset. I shook my head immediately. I love this ride. Sam shook his head as well, deciding that, even though he'd never been on it, that he wanted to experience it full force.

The guy explained the rules and locked the protective bars in place. We started to rise and I felt my stomach flutter, loving the feeling.

Sam started to get more nervous the longer they were on. "This is higher than I though it would be," he shouted to be heard. I laughed, watching as he stared at his legs, trying not to look around. He wasn't afraid of heights, but the ride made him nervous.

"We're almost at the top," I told him, feeling like it were true.

Sam grabbed my hand tightly and I couldn't help but blush and stare at it. The ride made a clunking sound and we hurtled toward the Earth.

Sam let out a startled shout and then pushed me when we got off because I was laughing my butt off.

"It wasn't that bad," I told him and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I suppose you're right."

"That was awesome!" Charlie shouted. She proceeded to explain what she saw in the VR headset. There were these superheroes fighting around her as she ascended and then when the ride began falling, her chair tilted toward the ground and Wonder Woman saved her from death last minute.

I admit that it sounded pretty interesting, but I was glad that I wasn't in the headset.

We made our way to the dining area and grabbed some food. Dean, of course, had a big, juicy burger and some fries, which Cas kept sneaking from him. Cas grabbed a slice of pizza and some cotton candy, which painted his tongue blue. Charlie decided on a turkey leg that dribbled down her chin.

Sam had a Cobb salad and I had a bacon wrap and some Twizzlers. Sam kept trying to sneak some Twizzlers and I would smack him with them, laughing at his pout.

I would give in, of course, giving him a few Twizzlers.

"Where to next?" Dean asked.

"How about the Ferris Wheel?" Cas suggested, tired and not really wanting to get on a fast ride. The rest of us agreed, deciding that it should probably be the last ride, considering it was starting to get dark outside.

We stood in line, not long considering no one wanted to get on the Ferris Wheel yet. Dean Cas and Charlie all got on the car before us. Sam and I got on the last car, just as the lights started turning on in the park.

NOTE: Sorry that this is short, but I am almost done and I wanted the end to be it's own chapter. -Captain