Me, Myself and I { part one } | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 513

The notion of being alone was all on your brain as you sat in the living room watching TV. You were all alone for the fourth week in a row with no calls or texts from Tom. You understood that his career made him busy, but it shouldn't make him too busy that he can't return your calls or texts. It made you feel as if you weren't important to him. It felt as if the relationship was one-sided.

"Have Tom Holland and ____ broke up? Haven't seen them together in a while."

You rolled your eyes as you watched the television. Why couldn't people mind their damn business? That's why you hate going on social media because everyone wants to know what's going on in your love life.

"It clearly seems like it here. But, as you can see, Toms all over this girl, and I'm sure it's not ____ in this picture."

You sighed heavily and quickly turned off the TV. Then, picking up your phone, you tried to call Tom to see what was happening with him.

"Hey, it's Tom, sorry I couldn't get to your call right now, but if you leave your name and number, I'll get back to you."

You needed to go clear your mind, so you decided to go take a walk. Once you walked out of your apartment door and locked the door, you placed your earbuds in.

You were walking for what seems like hours. Your music had stopped, and you were wondering why, but then you realized that the reason why your music had stopped was that Tom was calling you. Quickly, you answered your phone with a euphoric feeling flowing through your body. But you had regretted answering the phone after hearing what you heard.

"Tom?" You questioned

"What?!?... I don't love ____?!"

"TOM!" You yelled

"Never did!?"

You hung up the phone and stood there on the sidewalk. You couldn't believe what you just heard. Is that why Tom couldn't answer your calls because he's out partying and telling people about your relationship status. You couldn't believe that you thought that the relationship that the both of you had would last. So young and naïve to believe that he would never cheat. Love is so blind it feels right when it's wrong.

You walked back to the apartment and closed the door behind you, and cried your eyes out. Silly of you to dream of one day having his kids. But then you realized that there's no need to keep crying over someone who doesn't want you and who has obviously moved on. You and yourself are all you got at the end, and you know that you'll never disappoint yourself.

He has let all of the fame and glory get to his head that he forgot he had a life behind the cameras. Yeah, he hurt you, but you've learned a lot along the way. You realized that all you need is yourself at the end.

Comment and Vote, please!