Special Affair { part one } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 828

Your life is a little too stressful for you. Not only is your boyfriend stressing you out, but also Mr. Stark. Yes, working for Stark isn't ever going to be a walk in a park, but you would have thought that when you get home from a long day of work that your boyfriend would at least take care of you. But, instead, once again, as you walked through the door, you saw your boyfriend sitting on the couch.

"So........Did you go job hunting?" You asked as you closed the door behind you and set your keys in the bowl near the door. He looked from the TV and looked at you.

"Why is it any of your concern?" He grumbled. You sighed as you went towards the kitchen to get yourself a cup of tea.

"Because I will not take care of a grown man ____." You stated as you rested your lower half on the counter. He just kept looking at the TV, not even paying any attention to you.

"WILL YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" You exclaimed as you set the cup down. He quickly got up from the couch and got into your face.

"You will not talk to me like that. I will get a job when I want to; besides, you make enough money to provide for the both of us." He stated as he put both of his hands on your waist.

"If you think that you would just sit in here and do nothing while I bust my ass working, you have another thing coming." You said lowly.

"You know what ____, you will work and keep working and providing for the both of us until I say so." He said. He looked down the back up at you, laughing.

"You're very funny ____ because you know that you won't do shit. I'll be here doing what I want while you are out working, and there's nothing you can do about it." He whispered in your ear as he roughly grabbed your face. You looked at him like you wanted to kill him.

"You're pathetic......You're anything but a man, you piece of sh-"

SMACK!

You were so shocked that he actually hit you. Never in your life has a man hit you. After that, you felt weak and like you were nothing. Then, he pulled you back up and yanked you by your hair.

"Don't you ever AND I MEAN EVER talk to me like that. Do you understand me?!?" He stated as he pulled your hair more. You were now in shock, and you couldn't do anything but shake your head yes. He let you go and went back Into the living room to watch TV more, and you rushed back towards your room to take a bath. You needed to relax and free your mind. Once you got into the bathwater, all that was replaying in your mind was the argument and him hitting you.

You knew that you needed to leave him and that If you didn't, it would only get worse from here.

"____......____." His voice got closer towards the bathroom door, and you just closed your eyes and sunk further into the bathwater.

"____!" He exclaimed as he opened the bathroom door. He looked at you and shook his head.

"Get your ass out of that damn tub and make me something to eat." He said. You slid up a little from the water opening your eyes, and shook your head.

"No.......I'm too tired. Why can't you just go cook you something yourself." You stated. He looked at you like you were crazy.

"Woman, did you not just hear what I said?" He questioned.

"I know what you said, but did you hear what I said." You stated. He quickly grabbed you out of the water and pinned you on the wall.

"W-WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" You exclaimed as you tried to get out of his grip. Instead, he gripped your arms tighter, and you winced in pain.

"You listen here, you little bitch....you will go make me something to eat, or else I'll do something I won't regret." He said low and slowly. He let you go and slowly slid down on the wall. You quickly reached for a towel and wrapped it around you.

"W-Why are you doing this?............. You were never like this ____." You stated as you slowly got up on your wobbly legs.

"Just go get dressed." He spat at you and walked out, slamming the door behind him. You cried and cried; how could you let this be. You can't stay here. You have to leave. You got up and went into the kitchen to start cooking. Once you were done, you told him and went into the room to call your best friend.

"Hello.....Nat......I have to tell you something.

Comment and Vote Please!