Feel A Way | Peter Parker { TH }

a request from @sstilinski24_

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 2496

This life you lived wasn't a life you had chosen. It just the life you was just so happened to be "blessed" with, as they told you. If anything, you felt like it was a curse, not a blessing.

You were currently walking the streets of Queens by yourself. You knew it wasn't safe, but you knew how to handle yourself. Besides that, you were close to the famous Tony Stark.

It was quiet and calm. You knew you awhile be heading back to the compound, but you wanted to get a breath of fresh air.

As you were walking, you suddenly got a phone call from Tony. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Yes, Tony."

"Don't yes me. You know you're supposed to be at home right now."

"What are you trying to be, my father?"

The phone went silent for a little while.

"____ this isn't the time to play. Get home now."

"I don't know why you're so concerned. I can handle myself, you know."

You kept walking with the phone in your ear, not even caring about your surroundings.

"That's not the point ____."

"Then what is?"

Suddenly your phone was snatched from your face and slammed on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL?" You screamed as you now looked down at your cracked phone.

"Give me your money!"

You made a stale face at the man In front of you.

"Did you really just snatched my phone and break it for some money?"

You had quickly forgotten that you were on the phone with Tony. He was calling your name as you were dealing with the dumbass in front of you.

"Just give me your goddamn purse!"

You crossed your arms and shifted your weight to your right leg.

"Does it look like I have a purse shithead?"

The man In front of you was getting frustrated, and you could tell.

"I don't have time for this."

"And neither do I."

"That's it! Come, one guy!"

You straightened up your position and looked around you as more men came out of the alley you didn't even realize you were in front of.

"____!"

"____!"

Your phone was on the ground, and Tony kept trying to get your attention.

"Dammit!"

Tony knew that you were hardheaded and wouldn't listen to him, so he had to call up someone he knew you would listen to.

"Hey! I need your help."

As you were trying to fight these ten men in front of you, you were slowly getting annoyed and frustrated. As you slammed the one guy against the wall and banged his head against it, he still wouldn't give up.

"What the hell are you guys made of!?" You sighed heavily as you tried to keep fighting.

Suddenly one of them caught you and slammed you against the wall.