Scars To Your Beautiful | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 2404

Midtown High School is filled with talented people; you have the talent of being a great photographer and artist. There aren't really a lot of people too fond of you, but you didn't mind. You didn't seek attention like other people do. Being, basically, the quiet girl in the school had its up and also its downs.

Some people didn't mind, and some people just thought it was weird and wanted to do something about it. One of those people was Liz Allan. You never had a problem with her, but you guess she had a problem with you, and you didn't really know why. At least you had some best friends, two to be exact, by the names of Ned Leeds and Peter Parker.

You had always had your eyes on Parker, but you guessed he didn't have his eyes on you. The both of you would say your friends and nothing more, but you wanted something more than just a friendship. But for some reason, you thought it would never happen. You thought he had his eyes on Liz; it was always what you thought. So, not understanding his confusing ways of expressing his feelings, you turned to something that you could always trust in your eyes but wasn't something good in others.

"____ get up for school." Your mum yelled

"Ugh! OkayOkay!"

The school wasn't something you would always look forward to. You got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, you didn't see what you wanted to see. Instead, you saw the girl who didn't feel loved; the girl had so many problems but always seemed to cover up her issues with a bit of smile that makes it seem like everything is alright.

"____, you know that Peter will be here any moment!"

"I know, mum, I'm almost dressed; I'll be down there in a minute!"

Taking one last look in the mirror, you sighed.

"Just hold out through today ____. It's Friday, and it's the last day of the week for school, and then it's the weekend."

"____, Peter's here!"

Ignoring her, you finished doing your hair and went down the stairs to see Peter waiting by the door.

"It's time for the fake smile ____." You told yourself.

"Good Morning Pete."

"Umm, good morning ____."

"Ready to go?" You asked

"____, why don't you and Peter stay for breakfast."

"No, we're a good mum, and besides, we're running a little late."

You grabbed Peter's hand and raced out of the door before she could protest about not eating breakfast and how it's the most important meal of the day.

"Why don't we ever stay and eat. You know that we have more than enough time, and your mum can cook." He said

"I know, but she starts asking questions, and It'll only get worst from there."

You grabbed his hand and raced towards the train, and got on. In a little of no time, you both got off and went to the lockers, where the both of you saw Ned standing there waiting.

"Peter, I have something to tell you," Ned said

You ignored both of them, opened your locker, and grabbed the supplies you needed for the day. After, you closed your locker and turned to them and saw that they were still talking about who knows what.

"Pete, I'm about to go to class."

"L-let me walk you."

"No, it's okay, okay, I can walk by myself, carry on with Ned. I'll meet up with the both of you later."