Language | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 247

You and Tom were arguing for the tenth time in the week. You and I have been together for a long time; maybe the both of you don't speak the same language anymore.

"We don't even make love anymore." You said to Tom.

"I'm not sure, but that's not right, but why are you sweating it, baby......Because I can't give you my life?" Tom said to you as he was getting dressed, he had a film to go shoot.

"It's your fault for loving me!" You stated

"But it's your fault for putting your trust in me; I didn't ask. I didn't sign up for anything like this." He said as he went towards the closet to get him a pair of shoes.

"What are you trying to say, Tom, that you don't love me anymore?" You asked as you watched him get dressed and ready to leave.

"You're getting on my nerves with the same shit, and baby, we don't speak the same language anymore.....Nobody is going to do you like I do." He said as he walked out of the room, going into the living room to get his keys and leave.

"Tom, don't do this to me." You said as you followed behind him.

"I'm not going leave you; you just need to get your shit together." He said as he walked out of the door, leaving you standing there.

Comment and Vote Please!