Searching { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1186

You knew that you couldn't hide from Peter too long, but you thought that the little time you had away from him would help with your nervousness. This day couldn't get any worse for you, could it? From the simple fact that your mum was a type of woman who would hide behind her husband and not stick up for her child type, it is terrible. You knew that your hair could only cover up so much.

The lunch bell had finally rung, signaling everyone to lunch. You waited for everyone else to clear out before you got up to leave. "Hey ____!" You looked up and over at the door to see Peter, Ned, and Michelle at the door waiting for you. "This is awkward?" You whispered to yourself. You walked towards them, and Ned was giving you the biggest smile. "Smile too hard, Ned, and your cheeks might fall off." Peter elbowed him, making him stop. You looked over at Michelle, and you knew something was up.

"Michelle, can I talk to you for a moment?" You grabbed her arm and moved the both of you further down the hall. "What the hell is going on?" You could tell that she did something she wasn't supposed to do by the look on her face. "I might have told a little spider about the situation." Your eyes went wide. "Michelle, please tell me that you didn't tell Peter." You looked at her, hoping she would say that she didn't, but she kept avoiding eye contact. "Why?....why did you do it." She looked you dead in the eye, and her facial expression changed.

"____ you are my friend, best friend, not a punching bag. You do not deserve the life you are living."

"Michelle, this is my life. I don't want any one of you getting involved in my mess."

"But you're not alone. You have us."

"Let me fight my own battles." You turned away from her and walked away. Peter and Ned watched you in confusion.

"____ where are you going?" Ned asked.

"Somewhere where people can mind their own damn business."

Michelle walked up to Peter and Ned. Peter looked at Michelle. "What just happened," Peter asked. "Well, I guess it isn't always right to tell a friend you have their back. Excuse me, losers, I have somewhere to be."

Ned looked over at Peter and sighed. "I guess you're going to have to take matters into your own hands. See ya later, dude." Peter turned to look at Ned as he walked away. "But I thought we were going to lunch together?" Ned turned around and started walking backward. "We were, but something tells me you should go help out your future girlfriend." Peter rolled his eyes at Ned's childish statement, but he was right.

Peter ran down the hall looking for you and stopped once he heard crying. "____? Is that you?"

You were embarrassed at the fact that Peter knew about your situation. You went to the bathroom to try to clear your mind, but you guessed that clearing your mind means crying your heart out.

"Peter?" You whispered. You quickly ran out of the stall and looked and in the mirror. Your eyes were a little puffy and red, so you splashed some water onto your face. Once you were done with that, you quickly tried to sneak past Peter, but that obviously didn't work.

"____." He gently grabbed your ad and face you. "____ what's wrong? Why won't you loo -." He stops suddenly as you turned your face to face him. "Who's been doing this to you?" "Peter, just forget about it." His face quickly hardens at your choice of words. "You are so beautiful ____. You do not know your worth."

"Peter I -." You felt yourself about to break, and you weren't going to hold it back anymore. "Peter, I'm not perfect; I'm far from it. I can't help what goes on in my life. It's not the life I choose, but it's the life I get. If I could change it, I would...I just don't want any of you to get involved in it." You cried. Peter wiped the tears that ran down your face.

"You do not deserve this. You are worth more than this world; I'd give you the world. I know you're hurting right now; let me help you. You don't have to go through this alone."

"Okay." You whispered. "I trust you." You looked into his eyes and knew that you made the right decision.

"Tell me who's been doing this to you."

"Peter, I don't think this is the right place to tell you."

"W - we could leave if you want?"

"Peter, we're not going to ditch school over my problems."

"I just want to make sure you're safe. I wanna help you." You placed your hand on his face and looked him in the eyes.

"Peter, you can help me, but I'm not letting you ruin your life to help mines." You looked around, realizing you have been talking for a while, and soon it would be time to go back to class.

"Let's talk about it after school. Okay?" Peter shook his head in agreement. "Thank you." You went to give him a peck on the cheek. "O - okay." Walking around the school, ready to go to the last class of the day.

"Well, if it isn't Penis Parker," Flash said as he walked up to the both of you. He irritates your soul, and you weren't going to stand there and let him talk shit about Peter. "Why won't you shut the hell up, Flash."

"I would shut you up, but I think that your father will handle that when you get home. Am I right ____." You were speechless. How could he even know about your personal business? You never told anyone about it. You were about to tell Peter everything, but you knew that it wasn't the right place to say it at.

"____ what is he talking about?" You kept staring at Flash, pissed off.

"Today is your lucky day because I'm going to beat your fucking ass." You said as you ran up to him and punched him in the face knocking him on the floor. You sat on top of him and kept hitting him. You don't know what hot over you, but you liked it.

"STOP!! ____!! STOP!!" You heard Peter say. You felt Peter grab you and pull you off of him. "NO! NO! LET ME GO!" You cried. You felt him hug you, trying to calm you down. "Let me go." You kept trying to fight. You soon gave up, realizing how much stronger Peter was than you.

"How did he even know? I never told anyone." You cried on Peter feeling weak and vulnerable. "I - I don't know."

"It was me." You looked up to see the number one girl in the school that you hate the most.

"You bitch."

Comment and Vote Please!