Green Mile { part one } | Issac { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 797

You would have never thought that your papa would send you some place you have never been, with people you have never met. Your mum had died a died a couple of years back and it really took a toll on you. You hated how your papa just moved on like he was never married or like your mum never died. He didn't even have the decency to say goodbye.

You sat on the plane with your headphones in listening to your music, blocking  out everything. You just wanted to go home and stay in your room and do your own thing, but your papa had another thing in mind. The plane had landed and you looked around until you saw a boy holding up a piece of plaster board with your name.

 The plane had landed and you looked around until you saw a boy holding up a piece of plaster board with your name

"Are you ____?" He asked.

"Yeah, would I be standing here if I wasn't?" You questioned him.

The both of you stood there awkwardly for a little while until he spoke up.

"Can I take your bags?" He asked

"No thanks you, I can carry them myself." You said as you held your luggage closer.

"Well the car is around front." He stated

"Okay........Are you going to take me to the car?" You asked

"OH! YEAH!.....Yeah, come on." He said as he stated walking and you walked behind him. As the two of you were waking you were confused as to where the car is.

"The car is just up front." He said. Once the both of you got into the car you stopped walking and stared at it.

"Who's going to drive it?" You asked. He stopped walking and took a look at you.

"Me." He stated. You looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'am not about to get in a car with you." You stated with your arms crossed, he laughed.

"Then I guess you'll be standing here all night." He said. You huffed and sighed.

"Fine, but don't drive crazy." You said as you got on the passenger side.

"Okay." He mumbled. Once the both of you got in the car he started it and drove off. You stared out of the window hoping that he wouldn't try to start a conversation.

"So........How is it like in New York?" He asked. You sighed, but answered.

"It's fine, better than here." You stated.

"Maybe you shouldn't judge something when you really haven't see it yet." He said. You looked at him and rolled your eyes.

"Oh wow, look at Mr. Wise talker over here." You said and he looked over at you and laughed.

You made it to the house and it looked very different than what you were accustomed too

You made it to the house and it looked very different than what you were accustomed too. The both of you got out of the car and you looked around, you heard dogs barking and you looked ahead and saw two dog coming at you. You didn't have time to react, the dogs jumped on you and started licking you.

"Okay!........Okay!" You said as you tired to get them off of you.

"Come on now, get off of her." The boy that drove you here said, you now realized that you never got his name.

"Thank you." You said as you say up from the ground.

"No problem, they aren't really use to visitors." He said as he held out a hand for you to take.

"No wonder." You said as you stood up.

"I never caught your name?" You said as you looked at him.

"Issac." He said.

"Oh.....well Issac, could you show me where I will be sleeping." You asked.

"Yeah, let me show you around and introduce you to everyone else." He said as he walked into the house and you followed him. He lead you into the kitchen where everyone, you guessed, was at.

"There's Eddie, my big brother, Piper, my littler sister, and  that's Sergeant. He stays here most of the time but doesn't live here." Issac said.

"Are you ____?" Piper asked.

"Yes I am." You said

"Well would you-"

"I think that's enough if talking, Issac show her to her room." Eddie said.

"But I only asked one question." Piper said.

"Doesn't matter." Eddie said. Issac started walking and you were behind him with Piper behind you.

"This is your room." Issac said as he opened the door.

"You have the best bed in the house." Piper stated as she laid on your bed.

"Come on Piper, let's give her some privacy." Issac said as he grabbed Piper by her hand and lead her out of the room. Once they were gone you started to unpack your belongings, you were freaking out.

"Why me?.............Why me!?" You cried as you laid on the bed.

Comment and Vote Please!