Imperfect | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 290

You never understood why Peter was with you with all of hell you put him through. You were a time-ticking bomb waiting to explode. But you guessed he saw the opposite of that.

"Peter, after all of this time, how come you did not leave me yet?" You asked confusingly as you sat up from the couch. The both of you were currently watching The Breakfast Club. He looked over at you confusingly also.

"Why would I leave you?" He asked. You sighed and shook your head.

"I'm a train wreck in the mornings; I'm a bitch in the afternoons. Every now and then, without warnings, I could really mean towards you. I'm a puzzle, ever-complex in every way. All of the pieces aren't even in the box, and yet you see the picture clear as day?" You said as you faced him.

"I neglected you when I'm working. When I need attention, I tend to nag. I'm a host of imperfections, and you see past all of that. I'm a peasant by some standards, but in your eyes, I'm a queen. You see potential in all my flaws, and that's exactly what I mean.........I don't why you love me............but that's why I love you. You catch me when I fall; accept my flaws and all." You said as you looked him in the eyes.

"That's because I love you, and if you love that person, you will always be there for them no matter what." He stated as he pecked your lips.

"And that's why I love you, Peter." You said as you pecked his lips.

"I love you ____, forever and always." He stated.

Comment and Vote Please!