Lonely Road { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 736

Walking into your apartment soaked from head to toe. You felt like a zombie walking around in your apartment. Why cry if you weren't in a relationship. But then again, why get led a girl on thinking she had a chance.

You went to go take a shower and sit in your living room to watch your favorite movie alone; you didn't mind because you will always have yourself and yourself alone in the end. You'll breathe independently, and you'll sleep alone, and you'll eat alone, and you'll laugh alone because you're in the zone with your lovely bones and cry alone on the lonely road. As you were watching your movie, your phone had gone off. It was a text message from Peter.

Are we still on for our day together?

                                           ~P. Parker

You ignored the message and continued to watch your movie. Then you got another letter from him.

Hello?

     ~P. Parker

____?

      ~P. Parker

You would think that he'd get the message after you not responding to his first text message. Instead, this time you didn't get a text message from him; you got a call. Get irritated by him, you answered the call.

"What do you want, Peter?"

____? What is wrong with you? What did I do?

You were quiet for a moment thinking, of how you were going to say what you needed to say.

"Peter, what do you call us?"

".....What do you mean?"

"What do you call the relationship that we had. What do you call you and me?"

"We are friends, best friends....Look ____ I don't know what's going on here, but I just want to know why you have been ignoring me."

"Peter, I thought we had something. I thought we were moving on to more than friends."

"What? ____ I -."

"Peter, I loved you....and it hurt me so much when I saw what I saw. I saw you kissing her. Why? You - You were leading me on. I thought that we could move on to something better."

"____ I'm coming over."

"Don't even bother."

"It's too late because I'm already here."

He already hung up, leaving you to look confused. Then, you heard a knock in your bedroom, on your window. You went into your room and saw him on your balcony. You opened your window, "What, Peter. Why are you here." You were done playing his games; you were done with him. "Are you going to let me in?" You sighed and moved to the side.

Once he was in, you closed the window. As you were turning around, he was right behind you. "Peter, what are you do - ." He kissed you on your lips. You fell into it for a little while until reality hit you. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" You yelled as you snatched away from him. "Oh, come on ____. You just confessed how much you love me, and I'm trying to show you how much I love you back." You looked at him like he was crazy.

"What has gotten into you, Peter? You're not the same Peter who I fell in love with. You changed." He walked up towards you and held your hands. "Nothing has changed. I've just seen a new perspective of things."

You let out a small cold laugh. "You and I see different sides of the moon. All you see is a pretty girl, but not a pretty girl that loves you. I'm on a star, and you're on Neptune. We're never on the same page. Blue is the tears that fall from my eyes. I cry over you, and all you do is go on about your business like it's nothing. It like me looking down Earth as you monopolize."

"Come on ____, just give me a chance."

"You had a chance, but you blew it." You said as you were walking him towards the window that he came in.

You looked deeply into his eyes. "Peter, I think we should never see each other again, it's for the best to us. It's time for you to cry alone on this lonely road."

"Goodbye, Peter." You whispered.

Comment and Vote Please!