Normal Girl { part one } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 2845

You were everything but 'Normal,' and you didn't know it. You hated how you could never go out and explore like you always wanted to. It also didn't help that you lived with the Avengers either; they were like your weird family. They all cared about you since you were that baby out of all of them.

"Can I please go out?" You begged Bucky as you sat on the couch next to him. He was told to stay here and watch you while they were on a mission.

"No, and you know you can't." He stated as he kept watching T.V.

"But I can defend myself. I learned from the best of the best." You stated as you hugged him tightly, hoping that this would make him say yes. Instead, he looked over at you then back at the T.V.

"Not falling for it." He said.

"UGH! This is so unfair. You all get to go out and explore while I'm stuck in here like Rapunzel ." You stated as you cross your arms.

"It's for your own safety ____, and you know it," Bucky said. You got up from the couch and pouted. Then, an idea popped into your head all of a sudden.

"I'm going to bed." You stated as you started to walk towards your room.

"Really?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I'm exhausted." You stated as you stretched your arms and yawned. You went into your room. You had a plan to sneak out, and you knew that it would work. You looked at the clock and saw that it now said eight fifty pm, and in ten minutes, Bucky would come up here to check on you like always. You made sure that your body was covered up and messed up your hair. You heard the door creak open then close. You waited ten more minutes, then you hoped up and went to gather some of your stuff so you could leave.

"FRIDAY, can you do me a huge favor?" You asked the A.I.

"What is it ____?" She asked

"Can you please try to make it seem like I'm still here and don't let them come into the room?" You stated as you opened the window.

"I'll try my best ____." She said.

"Thanks, FRIDAY." You said as you climbed out of the window and carefully placed your back on the wall, and slid across until you got to the pipe. You then grabbed ahold of it and slid down, landing on your feet.

"Finally." You stated as you looked up at the sky and took in the air. You quickly raced across the grass onto the side of the road. You always wanted to go to Queens for some reason, so that's where you planned ongoing. It was a little far since you lived in the upper state of New York, so you decided to take a bus.

"One bus ticket to Queens, please." You asked the ticket person.

"That will be $35." They said. Good thing you had some extra money you took from Stark. You knew he wouldn't even realize it. So you handed them the money, and they gave you the ticket.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." You walked away from them and went to go find your bus. Once you did, you got on the bus and sat in the back of the bus. You sat back and relaxed, wondering what would happen if they found out you're not there.

Bucky, being the one to constantly check on you, decided to go back to your room to make sure you were good. But, unfortunately, once he tried to open the door, he got confused.

"What the hell?" He said as he tried to open the door once again. He hated asking FRIDAY anything because he thought it was creepy, but he has no choice.