Every Kind Of Way { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1514

When you woke up, you realized that you weren't home and it was light outside.

"Peter?!" You whispered as you sat up.

No answer came from him, so you got up from the bed and looked at the top, noticing he was still asleep.

"Peter, wake up!?" You said as you tapped him.

"No, Aunt May, please let me sleep." He said

"I'm not your Aunt May Peter." You whispered

"____?" He said as he sat up.

"Yeah, I'm about to head out now, though. I'll see you later at my place, okay?" You said as you walked towards the door.

He almost fell off of the bed trying to get to you.

"Let me walk you home." He asked

"No, Peter, I'm fine........Is your Aunt May home?" You asked as you looked at him

"She probably went to the store." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Okay, well, I'll text you when I get home, Pete." You said as you walked up to him to hug him.

"Later, Pete." You said as you walked out of his room door and out of his apartment door.

It was only six in the morning, and you already knew that your parents weren't there, so you didn't have to worry about them. Once you got home, you went straight to your room to take a shower. You got out and got dressed and noticed that you had missed calls from Peter?

You decided to call him to see what was up.

"Hey Pete, you called?" You said

"Yeah, you never called or texted me to see if you got home safe," Peter said

You smiled at the thought that Peter cared about your safety.

"I'm sorry, Pete, I had gone to go take a shower and forgot. So sweet that you cared about my safety." You said as you walked downstairs into your kitchen to find you something to eat.

"I-I just don't want someone to snatch you up." He said over the phone.

"Well, are you still coming over today?" You asked

"Yeah, I am."

"Could you, maybe, come over now?" You asked as you took out eggs, bacon, and waffle mix.

"I'll cook for you, and before you ask, yes, I can cook." You said

"Sure, I'll be over in fifteen minutes." He said

You hung up the phone and started cooking Peter and you. As you cooked, you cleaned behind yourself, so it wouldn't be such a hassle after you're done cooking. Once you finished cooking you put some food on your plate, you didn't know how much Peter eats so you put more food on his than a little.

The doorbell rang, and you went to go answer it.

"Peter!" You said as you hugged him

"Hey ____?" He said awkwardly

"Sorry." You said as you let go of him.

"I just get lonely, and it's good to have company from time." You said as you looked at him

"Want to come in?" You asked as you moved out of the way for him to come in.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered as he walked in.