Under Control | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 348

You always worry about Peter, especially since you found out that he was Spider-Man. The both of you were walking home from school; you wanted to talk to Peter about the Spider-Man situation, but not until you got up to his apartment.

"Hey, Aunt May," Peter said

"Hey, Ms. May." You said. She turned towards both of you and spoke.

"Hey, and ____ didn't I tell you to call me Aunt May." She said.

"I know, sorry." You stated.

"Aunt May, we'll be in my room if you need us." He said as he grabbed your hand.

"Okay." She said. Peter let you into the room first, closing the door behind himself.

"Peter.....I know you may think that just because you're Spider-Man, I have nothing to worry about.....But I do......I'm scared that one day you'll get hurt really bad, and I won't be there to help you." You explained as tears were coming out of your eyes.

"I need you to know that it's under control, I got it, and as it unfolds, I got you, I promise. I promise I'm on it." He said as he hugged you.

"I know, but it's better done than said." You stated.

"Baby, I got this." He said.

"Yeah, yeah, Yeah." You said. It was quiet for a moment until he spoke up.

"I can't help but think that I feel like I'm wasting precious time in my life, worrying about my behaviors, and sometimes I think I'm too nice," Peter said as he kept holding you.

"Peter, you are perfect to me; you are designed for greatness, fuck what anyone else says." You stated as you pecked his lips. He looked at you and smiled.

"When it's all said and done, I've said all I want. You know I'm telling you the truth when I said I'll take care of you...But I need you to know that it's under control I got you, I promise." He said.

"I know Peter." You said as you hugged him.

Comment and Vote Please!