Focus | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 265

Ever since he has had that internship at Star enterprise, he had always had his head in his phone, stuck in his zone he didn't have a clue. But you didn't want to give up. Lately, you have been a little fed up. He just needed to focus on you.

"Babe?" You said as you were sitting on the opposite side of the couch towards him.

"Hmmm?" He said as he lifted up an eyebrow and was still on his phone. You were tired of it, so you walked over towards him, snatching his phone out of his hand and throwing it against the wall.

"WHAT THE HECK!" He yelled as he put his hands in the air.

"Can you focus on me?....I've been fed up with this, Peter......Is that so important that you can't even give me one hour out of the day without your fucking phone in your hand?" You asked as you put your hands on your hip.

"You don't know how important this is to me." He stated.

"I don't want to give up on us, Peter, but if you don't give me some attention, focus on me, then I-I don't think this will work." You said quietly as you looked down. He got up from the couch and scooped you up in his arms.

"I'm sorry, baby, I just got too caught up." He said as he kissed you.

"Can't you see now.....I just want to love you, babe." You said as you kissed him back.

Comment and Vote Please!