Lost Soul { part one } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 769

"Hey ____!" 

You turned away from your locker to see Peter and Ned come up towards you.

"Hey, guys." You smiled widely at your friends as you embraced both of them in hugs.

"So guess who's coming to D.C.," Said Ned.

You closed your locker and leaned on it.

"Who?" You asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Come on ____, guess."

"Well, I know you're going Ned, and Michelle is also going, so who else would it be?" With your eyebrow still raised, you looked up, tapping your chin as if you were thinking really hard.

"Peter!?!" You looked at them as if you were surprised.

"Yeah!- Wait? How did you know?" Ned looked at you in shock.

"Come on, it's so obvious." You stated as you turned around and started walking.

"I guess," Ned said as he follows behind, and Peter followed.

"You guys suck at hiding secrets. Especially you, Peter." You stopped talking, turned around, and looked at Peter.

"You're a bad lair and secret keeper."

Peter opened his mouth, ready to defend himself, but Ned cut him off.

"I'm sorry, dude, but you are."

Peter looked at Ned as if what he said really hit him in the heart. You shook your head at both of them and sighed.

"Well, losers, me and Michelle are going to go to the library for our free period, so I'll talk to you two nerds later." You turned your back from the two of them and head towards the library.

"Says the person who's going to the library for a free period," Peter mumbled.

"Right," Ned whispered.

"I heard that!" You called out as you walked further down the hallway.

"I swear she has supper sonic hearing, dude." Peter shook his head in agreement, and they were off to the Chemistry lab.

"Okay ____...What's wrong?" Michelle placed her opened book flat on the table, giving you her undivided attention.

"What? Nothing wrong with me?" You fiddle with your fingers while bouncing your leg up and down.

Michelle gave you a look knowing that you were lying. You blew out air that you were holding and gave in.

"Okay. Something is going on with me." You said disappointed.

"And that is?"

You looked around the library, not wanting to look Michelle in her face.

"You know everyone has their needs, and needs are meant to be met." You mumbled quickly under your breath.

Michelle gave you a look, and you knew she was getting irritated.

"Come on ____! Spit it out."

You took a breather and looked her in the eyes.

"I-I had a wet dream about P-Peter." You mumbled.

Michelle's eyes widen in shock, and she grabbed her bookmark, placing it in her book and shoving it in her bag.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. So you're telling me this loser got into your dreams and made it your fantasy?" Michelle had her eyebrow raised and her hand resting easily on her face. You shook your head yes, slowly.

"How did this even happen. Can females even have wet dreams? And when did you ever showed signs of liking him."

You gave her this face that she knew you had a story to tell.

"Yes, some females can have wet dreams, Michelle, but I've always liked Peter. I don't think he would ever like me back since he's so stuck on stupid for Liz." You rolled your eyes at it.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, Liz is a beautiful girl. I would even date her if I was a guy, but it's just so irritating how he's such hearty eyes for Liz. What does she have that I don't?"

Michelle looked at you and started counting on her fingers.

"Let's see...she's a senior, has the perfect body and hair-." She stopped suddenly when you gave her a look.

"Oh, come on ____! I was just playing. You're so beautiful, and anyone could see that. The only thing that's different between you and her is that she's a senior. I know for a fact that you could ask Peter out on a date. "Michelle tried to boost your confidence, but it wasn't working.

"Michelle, you don't understand."

"What is it not to understand? You like Pete-."

"I don't like him."

Michelle looked at you confusingly.

"What do you mean you don't like him? You confessed of having this dream about him-." Michelle stopped suddenly and looked at you with wide eyes.

"No." She shook her head in disbelief while you shook your head yes.

"I love Peter."

Comment and Vote Please!