I Bet | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 467

"I'M DONE WITH THE BULLSHIT TOM!" You yelled as you threw a wine glass at him. He dogged it and tried to move closer towards you, but you didn't have it.

"OH, SO NOW YOU WANT TO TRY TO FIX THINGS WITH ME!" You shook your head.

"Yeah, what do you want me to do between us?" He said as he motioned his hands back and forth between the both of you.

"I bet you start loving me as soon as I start loving someone, somebody better than you......I bet you start needing me soon as you see me with someone else, somebody better than you." You stated as you walked to the room that the both of you shared once.

"Are you telling me that you are going to leave me?" He asked as he walked behind you.

"Yeah, am I suppose to believe that it's your friends calling your phone?........... Am I supposed to believe if they asking you if you are home?........ I wasn't born yesterday Tom, not me. You can't get that over me. I love you, but I won't be a fool for you, that's just something that I wouldn't do........I mean, I would stay if you could tell the truth, but you can't no matter how many times I ask." You said as you were going through the closet to find your suitcases.

"I-I'll tell you the truth then." He said as he walked behind you. You trust around to face him with your hands on your hips.

"Then prove it to me........was that your bitch that was giving me the ugly stare. The one with the silicone ass and the Brazilian hair.......You're not going to respect me until I'm not here; see, I got you comfortable." You said, he looked down and didn't even speak.

"But I brought you a car and other gifts." He stated as he picked up his head to look at you.

"So you brought me a car; he can buy that too. I can take care of myself, and I can find someone else to do it too...You are acting like you upgraded me; I upgraded you.......You took advantage, and I could not understand it.......I thought you would always be there for me, but if you ask me if I know better now, Hell yeah." You said to him. You walked up to him and grabbed his face.

"Baby, what is it going time take for you took to keep it all of the way one hundred. You're not going to get it until I'm gone away, so I'm leaving until you can get your shit together." You stated as you packed your belongings and left him standing there looking dumbfounded.

Comment and Vote Please!