Stay | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 255

Waiting for the time to pass you by, hoping the winds of change will change his mind. You could give a thousand reasons why, but you know that you couldn't make it on your own. You were sick, very sick in the hospital. Tom couldn't bear to see you like this, so he wanted to leave to try to do something to make you get better. You're trying to convince him that If he stays, I'll make you feel much better.

"Tom, please.......don't leave." You said as you coughed

He went to your side and held your hand in his.

"Baby, I have to do something. I won't let you be sick like this.........I want you to come home." He said as he touched your face.

"Just stay a minute, take your time with your hand in mine. I promise we will make it through this together." You said as you rubbed his face.

"I need you, and I need you to get better, so baby......please." Tom cried

You sighed.

"I won't admit what I already know. I've never been the best at letting go. I don't want to spend the night alone, but I guess I need to, and you need to go. But you can just stay a minute Tom." You said as you kissed his hand.

"Okay, ____, I'll stay." Tom spoked

"I love you." You said

"I love you too." He said as he kissed your cheek.

Comment and Vote Please!