Carry Me Home | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 2889

You had a good life, that was until the day when you had to leave your parents behind. Then, of course, you were sad, wishing you still had your parents. But you knew that you had to stay strong for them.

You were currently walking towards a train station to get a ticket to New York City. You thought that maybe if you would go somewhere that's more crowded than somewhere secluded, it would be a little harder for them to find you.

"Can I get a ticket to New York City, please?"

"Sure, what part of New York City are you going to?"

"Queens, New York."

"I heard it's really unique down there."

"I guess."

You got the ticket and went on the train and took a seat near the back. You knew that the train ride would be a little long since you were all the way in Virginia. So you thought you should get some sleep since you haven't gotten any lately.

BOOM! BOOM!

Your papa came racing into your room with a scared look.

"____ you have to do something for me." He said as he sped walked towards your bed.

"W-what is it, papa?" You asked as you sat up in your bed

"Mum and I are sorry for not telling you this sooner, but we are different than other people."

"W-what do you mean?"

"We have special genes, babydoll. I don't have time to explain it all. Your mum is downstairs with something for you; come on."

You got out of bed and went downstairs looking for your mum.

"____, come here, baby."

You were really scared, your parents both had that same look

"Look, I know this is a lot to take in right now, but you have to leave, and I know your papa has told you very little about what's going on. Everything that you will need is in this book bag. Don't ever, for a second, try to come and look for us. We want you to live your life."

"Mum, what's going on?!?"

"We love you, babydoll. Now go upstairs and get dressed. Wear something comfortable, and that will cover you up."

"P-papa?"

"Go do what your mum has said."

You were about to turn around but not before your mum handed you the book bag.

"Don't look in it until you leave." My mum said

You ran upstairs and got dressed, but just as you were about to go downstairs again, you heard a big BOOM!

"DON'T LET THEM GET ____!" You heard your mum say

You stood in front of the door, shocked. Your papa came in with a stressed look on his face.

"Babydoll, I need you to jump out of the window."

"Papa, I'm scared."

"I know...Just know that your mum and I love you."

He gave you a kiss on the forehead and hugged you.

"NOW GO!! DON'T LOOK BACK"

You jumped out of the window and ran towards the woods. As soon as You thought that you were deep enough in the woods, you turned around to look at the house you grew up in.