Wait A Minute { part two } | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 981

"She's going to need stitches on her right lower quadrant." Everything was just a blur for you. The bright lights flashing before your closed eyes; you were numb. You felt physical pain, just hear ache. Heartache because your thinking to yourself. What if this is your last day on earth?

You didn't even get good closure with Tom. You finally opened your eyes to see people standing all around you. Rushing to get you to the ER. "Hello, ma'am?" You could barely understand what they were saying. "We're going to help you. Just hold on tight." That was the last thing you heard before passing out.

"Come on, ____, pick up your phone." Tom knew that he shouldn't have said the things he said to you; he regrets it. Forgetting that he had the television on, breaking news came on. "Breaking News. There has been a tragic car accident that involved a car and a four-wheeler truck. Police stated that the four-wheeler was on the wrong side of the road, crashing into a car with significant damage. Now, police say the accident left one with severe injuries and another with stable injuries. We'll keep you connect with ten on your side, back to you, Sharon." Tom had this feeling, a feeling that he knew it was you. "____?" He whispered in disbelief.

Tom raced out of the door into his car, speeding on the freeway. Once he had got to the hospital, he ran inside to the front desk lady. "I'm looking for ____," He said out of breath. "And who are you to her?" Tom was growing frustrated; all he wanted to do is see you. "Her.....Her fiancé, can I just see her please." "Room 203." "Thank You." The only thing that was running through his mind was how you were doing. He felt as if everything was his fault, and if it was up to him, he wished it was him in the hospital and not you.

He took a deep breath, a he stood at your door. He didn't want to think of the wrist but in these situations thinking the worst is best. Opening the door, he saw you lying in bed with your eyes closed. A cast on your right leg and a form on your left arm.

He slowly walked towards your bed and stared at you. His eyes tear up at the sight of you. "____ this is all of my faults." He stated as he finally broke down and let the tears run. His emotions were getting the best of him right now. "I - if I wasn't such an asshole to you, you would not be in this situation.

"He grabbed your right hand and rubbed it softly. "I think I left my conscience on my front doorstep......I think I left my consciousness in a 6th dimension. But I'm here right now with you. I feel my heart's intention, and it wasn't meant to hurt you. I feel like I left my soul....you are my soul, and I need to get it, get you." He said as you picked up your hand and kissed it.

"Somethings don't work. Somethings are bound to be. Somethings-they hurt, and they tear apart me. But I broke my word, and you were bound to see, and I cried and cried and cried. Some people like to live without a soul. Some just trying to get by. Some people like that hurt. Some just rather say goodbye, but I WILL NOT say goodbye to you. I'm not letting you go." He whispered.

Your monitors were going off, making Tom scared, and people rush in. "W - What's going on?" Tom asked as he walked up towards the doctor. "HELLO?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" No one was answering him. "Sir, I'm going to need you to step out." They were trying to push Tom out, but he didn't have it. "SHE'S AWAKE!" He kept trying to move so he could see you. "____!" Tom yelled.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" Was the first word you heard, but you could have sworn you heard Tom's voice also. "Tom?" You mumbled. You opened your eyes to see people In front of you with big smiles. "TOM!?!" You cried. You looked over at yourself and saw the casts. You saw Tom push through the people to get to you. "I'm here ____, I'm right here." He mumbled as he held you close. "T - Tom." You cried. "Shhhh, I got you." He whispered. The staff had cleared up leave both of you alone. "I'm so sorry about everything ____." He stated. "I know, I heard." You said.

You looked up at Tom, and he looked down at you. "I love you, Tom, and I'm sorry for everything that has happened or what was said between us." You whispered; he shook his head. "If there's anyone who should be apologizing, it should be me. I'm sorry for all of my wrongdoings ____. I love you so much." He said as tears ran down his face.

You used your right hand to wipe away the fallen tears. "Do you know how much it hurt me to see you in this hospital bed? It should have been me and not you." You put the finger on top of his lips to quiet him. "Tom, even after what was said to me in our little altercation, no one deserves this. If it was the other way around, I don't know what I would have done with myself." You said.

He grabbed your face and pulled it close towards his. He softly pressed his lips onto yours. "I don't want to look back at this. I want to move forward." He said. "I'm willing to if you are." He softly rubbed your cheek.

Comment and Vote Please!