Foolish | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 541

Your days were cold without him, but you were hurting while you were with him. And though your heart can't take more, you just keep running back to him. You were foolish, you saw him cheating, but you still stayed. It was like did you want to catch hon cheating, or was it not that you just loved him so much that you didn't want to leave him.

You were sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for Tom to come home. You heard the front door open, so you went towards it.

"Hey, baby." You said as you held out your arms so he could hug you, but he walked right past you.

"Baby......What wrong?" You asked quietly. He dropped his keys on the table and shook his head.

"Nothing, could you just leave me alone." He said, all harsh and cold. You shook your head, wondering what happened to him.

"Baby, I don't know why you treat me so bad......You said you loved me, no one above me, and I was all you had." You said as you followed behind him towards the room.

"COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE BLOODY HELL ALONE!" He yelled as he slammed the door in your face. You stood there for a little while; you couldn't believe what just happened.

"Maybe he just needs a little time to himself." You whispered as you walked back into the living room. Although your heart was beating, it was beating for him. You didn't know why you let him treat you so bad, and yet you still stayed. Ten minutes later, Tom came out of the room, and you asked him could the two of you talk.

"Tom, baby, can we talk?" You asked. He turned to you with an annoyed look.

"What do you want ____?" He asked.

"Baby, I don't know why you do me wrong?.......... See, when I'm home, I'm all alone, and you're always gone......You know I really love you......I can't believe you bring me to so many tears, though." You stated.

"Look, I don't have time for this; you're over here crying, like what do you want me to do?" He asked harshly.

"I trusted you, so sad what love would make you do..........See, when I get the chance to leave you, always tell me that you need me and I'm weak because I believe you. So I stop and think that maybe you would learn to appreciate me. Then it all remained the same that you are not ever going to change." You said as you turned around to get away from him.

"Oh my- What are you doing ____?........ Are you really going to leave me?" He said with a bit of a laugh.

You packed up all of your belongings and went out into the living room.

"Baby, why you hurt me leave me, and desert me?....... I gave you all of my heart, and all you did was tear it up; I know I should go now." You stated as you walked towards the door, but you turned around. Even when you pack your things, there's always something holding you back.

Comment and Vote Please!