Don't Touch My Hair | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 229

You always wore your emotions in different ways, but your favorite one was in your hair. You would hate when someone would go and try to touch your hair. Tom would be the annoying one out of the bunch you live with who always want to feel it.

"Tom, would you STOP!" You said as you moved away from him.

"What's wrong? How come you won't let me touch your hair?" He asked.

"This hair is my mine. I gave it time; this here is mine. So don't even think about touching it." You said as you snuggled up in the blanket on the couch.

"It's just hair; why are you making a big deal out of it?" He asked with a shrug. You looked at him evilly.

"What did you just say to me?" You said as you looked at him.

"I'm just saying, hair can always grow back, and what's the big deal of me touching it?" He questioned; you just shook your head.

"Men will never know......My hair reflects on my feels. You don't understand what it means to me. This is my pride; this glory is all mine. So don't touch my hair." You stated.

"Women and their womanly things," Tom said.

"Men and their stupidities." You fired back at him.

Comment and Vote Please!