You Don't Know My Name | Tom Holland

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 666

You took a trip to London, a place where you always wanted to go, and once you got there, all you wanted to do is take pictures. People looked at you strangely as you kept taking pictures of almost everything on site. Finally, as you were walking, you saw something that really caught your eye, so you went to go take a picture. You were so infatuated with what you noticed that you didn't even see a dog coming at you until the last moment.

"TESSA..........TESSA, COME BACK HERE!"

You turned around to see a dog running towards you.

"UGH!" You said as you landed on the ground.

The dog started licking you; you didn't mind, though, because you love dogs.

"Okay, okay," You said, laughing as the dog kept licking you.

"Tessa!" A man said breathlessly as he came up to you and the dog.

The dog stopped licking you, so you sat up to pet the dog.

"I'm so sorry." The man said

"No, It's okay. I love dogs." You said as you stopped petting the dog and were about to stand up, but then the man took his hand out to help you stand.

"Thank you." You said

"No problem." He said

You dusted off your pants and looked up; he was already looking at you.

"I have never seen you around here before. Did you just move here?" He asked

"Um, no, actually, I just came to visit." You said

He kept staring at you, and you looked at him questionably.

"I-I'm sorry for staring at you, but you're just so beautiful." He said

You looked down and smiled the looked back at him.

"Thank you." You said

"How about I take you out, my treat, since Tessa, my dog, jumped on you." He said

"You don't know my name, and I don't know yours, but you want to take me out." You said with a bit of a laugh.

He brought out his hand for you to shake It.

"My name is Tom, Tom Holland," Tom said

You took it and shook it and said your name.

"____." You said.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman," Tom said

"Thank you." You spoke with a slight giggle.

"So now that we know each other's name, can I take you out now," Tom asked

"You just won't give up, will you?" You questioned him.

"Nope, not until I get what I want." He said

"And that is." You said as you teased him.

"You," Tom said

You took your time to actually get a good look at him, and oh, was he very good looking from his messy brown hair to his beautiful brown eyes.

"I'll tell you this. I'll give you my number, and then we can meet up tomorrow, Thursday, and go on from there." So you said as you looked at him.

"Umm yeah, sure." He said

You went through your purse, took out a piece of paper and a pen, wrote your number down, and handed it to him.

"You'll text me, right?" You said

"Yeah, I will." He said

"See you around then, Tom." You said

Then you crouched down to pet Tessa.

"See you around, Tessa." You said as she started licking you.

You stood up and gave him one last look, then

walked away. From the moment you saw him, it was something special about him. You knew that you must have really liked him. It was kind of crazy because he kept taking over your mind.

You couldn't wait for your first date with him or to have your first kiss with him. Just the thought about it set your soul on fire. Your imagination was running wild. You swear you didn't know what he was doing to you, had you feeling all crazy inside. You couldn't wait for him to text you or go on your first date.

Comment and Vote Please!