We Belong Together { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1510

When Peter left you alone in the halls of the school, you didn't know what to do. You loved him so much; it didn't want to let such a good relationship go. But you guess you had to since he doesn't want to talk or even look at you anymore. So you left the school but didn't go straight home; you took a walk around Central Park to get your head clear.

Your head was so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't realize how late it was.

"I guess I should head back home; it getting too dark." You mumbled to yourself.

Walking out from Central Park, you didn't feel like taking a long way home, and you knew that your mum would probably cuss you out if you were any later; you decided on the short route. The short course consists of a dark ally, but it had street lights, so you thought it would have been safe enough.

As you were walking you kept thinking about Peter, you were so lost without him. You didn't even make it out of Central Park all of the ways when you heard a gunshot and glass break.

"Are you kidding me? Right when I'm walking home, a robbery wants to happen. This day couldn't get any worse." You said as you shook your head.

As you were walking, you had gotten closer to the crime scene. You didn't want them to hear you, so tried, slowly and quietly, to move out of their way. But one of them seems to have seen you; there were five of them.

"Oh, what do we have here?" One of them questioned you as they walked up to you.

You slowly stepped back and rose your hands up.

"I-I'm just trying to get home. I won't tell anyone." You said as your voice started to tremble.

You just couldn't seem to get a break. First, Peter wants to act distant, not wanting to talk to you, and then you get caught up in a robbery.

"We've heard that before, sweetheart. I think we should take you as bate, just in case a little friend wants to show up." So they said as they made someone else go and grab you.

"N-NO!" You said, shaking your head

You weren't about to go down without a fight. You weren't also about to act like those girls who didn't know how to defend themselves. As they got closer, you punched one of them In the face and kicked the other in the balls. , You were doing good so far, that was until one of them snuck behind you and punched you in your face.

"Ugh." You groaned as your vision went blurry as you laid on the ground.

While you were lying there, you saw a fist about to come in contact with your face until a web shot out and caught it before it did.

"Did anyone ever tell you not to put your hands on a woman?" A familiar voice said

"I knew you would come." One of the robbers said

You slowly got up and tried to make a run for it while they were having a conversation, but not before one of them got to you and held you down.

"UGH, LET ME GO!" You said frustratedly

"SHUT UP." The one holding you down said as they slapped you

The slap made you turn your head; you saw Spider-Man standing in front of the robber. But you saw him turn his head towards you when he heard the slap.

"____?" He questioned but quickly reverted his attention towards the robber in front of him.

"Let her go, and we won't have a problem," Spider-Man said