War { Part One } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 449

This wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't supposed to end this way. We never lose, so why now?

You were currently sitting in your bed watching Stranger Things again since the new season would be out soon. Then suddenly you got this weird feeling, a chill ran down the spine.

You sat up in your bed and took your headphones off, and listen carefully. It was oddly quiet. You knew something was off. You got out of your bed and looked out of the window, and it was nothing but pure chaos.

People were running around, cars crashing into poles and into stores.

You quickly put on your shoes and jacket and ran outside.

It was like the world just had to stop spinning. It was so chaotic that you stood still and didn't know what to do.

"I knew I should have gone on that field trip with Peter." You whispered in shock.

As you were looking around you, you saw a woman with a child in her arms fell. You quickly ran over to her and helped her up.

"Get to shelter now!"

The woman quickly shook her head and ran inside an apartment building. Suddenly you felt your back pocket vibrate.

"Hello?"

"____? Where are you?!?"

You closed your eyes and pinched the bridge of

Your nose. You had to come up with a lie quick.

"I'm on the bus with Parker, remember? We have that field trip today." You said, trying to sound convincing.

"Oh really? Put him on the phone then."

"Shit." You whispered.

"Ummm...I can't do that right now because...He's sleep!"

"You know it's hilarious how you say that, and I'm looking at the back of your head."

You squeezed your eyes shut and slowly turned around.

"Damn." You whispered as you saw them right In front of you.

"Oh, hi! What a surprise to see you here." You say as you began to walk up to them.

"The bus took a little detour, and we were going to the store to get snacks."

They looked at you with a straight face.

"____ cut the act. I already called Peter, and he told me you were not on the bus with him."

You put your head down, feeling sorry.

"Why can't you follow my orders?"

"I'm sorry that I'm not a dog and that I'm human. I like to be a little rebellious at times."

"Well, now is not a good time to be rebellious, as you can see." They pointed towards the sky, and there was a circle-looking spaceship In the sky.

"T-Tony, what is going on?"

"War."

Comment and Vote Please!