Far Away | Issac { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 371

You and Piper were walking in the woods together. You were trying to find Issac so then after that the three of you could find Eddie, and the four of you could live out the rest of your lives together forever.

"Come on Piper, we need to keep moving." You exclaimed as you kept moving forward.

"But my feet hurt and I'm hungry." Piper whined

You turned around and walked towards her.

"Don't you want to see your brothers again." You said as you stood in front of her.

"Yes." She said in a quite voice.

"Well we have to keep moving, okay." You told her as to crouched down in front of her.

"Now come on, once we reach where we need to reach you can take a break there." You said as you stood up and started walking, and she walked behind you.

The both of you kept walking until you saw a building.

"Stay here." You told her as you began to walk towards the building.

As you got closer to the building you and walked inside you saw that it was empty. Nothing, not one soul in the building. When you walked around you saw type writers and then you walked further back and saw body bags. You crept closer to the and started searching to saw if you would see Eddie or Issac.

"Please don't let either one of them be in here." You whispered as you opened one after another.

You opened one and saw something you never wanted to see.

"Issac.........ISSAC!" You yelled as you held his face in your hands

ISSAC!" You yelled as you held his face in your hands

"No." You whispered as you began rub his glasses.

You kissed his cold dead lips, got up and started walking, all of the dead bodies you saw made you sick

You kissed his cold dead lips, got up and started walking, all of the dead bodies you saw made you sick. You threw up and took a breather, and started walking towards Piper.

"Come on, we have to keep moving." You said as you walked a little pass her.

You loved Issac and you couldn't believe that he was far away. You had to keep strong for Piper and keep looking to see if Eddie is still alive or not.

Comment and Vote Please!