Special Affair { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 2119

"Hello.....Nat......I have to tell you something." You whispered into the phone, trying to cover up your hurt voice.

"____? What's going on ?" She asked, confused.

"Nat, I-I don't know what t-to do anymore. I just asked him if he could get a job because he is a grown man and I shouldn't provide him.........and he snapped." You cried.

"____ did he hit you?" Nat asked. You just kept crying.

"____.........He hit you, didn't he." Nat said as she was getting mad by the second.

"I-I'm sorry, Nat-"

"____! COME HERE NOW!" Your ____ yelled. You froze; if he comes into the room, you don't know what you will do.

"Is that him?..... Put him on the phone." Nat said.

"Natasha, I have to go." You whispered.

"What?.....____ don't hang up," Nast stated furiously. You heard him walking towards the door, and you got even more scared.

"N-Nat, I have-"

"____.....I know you heard me talking to you." He yelled as he burst the door open. You quickly put the phone behind your back.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he walked closer towards you.

"N-Nothing, I was just making sure my alarm was on for the morning." You explained. He walked behind you and grabbed your phone behind your back.

"Then what is this?" He asked as he snatched the phone from your hand and examine it.

"Are you on the phone with someone? You're trying to leave me?" He questioned as he threw the phone on the other side of the room.

"N-No, can you please just leave me alone?" You whispered as you took some steps back. You kept moving further around until you hit the wall.

"P-Please l-leave me alone." You cried. He pulled you up by your neck, squeezing it really tight. He then let go of your neck and started punching and kicking you in your stomach. While this was going on, Natasha was still on the phone and was highly pissed by now. She hung up the phone and went to the area where they all rest at.

"Steve needs your help," Natasha asked as she walked closer towards the resting area where she saw Steve was watching T.V. He turned to look at her confusingly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just follow me; I'll explain on the way," Natasha said as she grabbed a pair of Starks car keys.

"So, what's going on?" He questioned as he put his seatbelt on. Natasha sighed and gripped the wheel tightly.

"I knew her boyfriend was no good." She stated. Steve looked at her waiting for her to continue.

"Who's?" He asked. She looked over at him for a quick second and then looked back at the road.

"____'s." She called me on the phone crying, saying she couldn't do it anymore and that she was tired of providing for him; he needed to get a job." She said. Steve just sat there, still confused.

"And?" He asked. She shook her head.

"He's been hitting on her, Steve. I knew I should have made her train with me." Nat stated as she pulled up at her apartment. She turned to look at Steve, and he now looked as pissed off as her.

"When we get up there, don't go off; stay calm," Nat stated as she got out of the car and closed the door.

"I should be the one telling you that," Steve said with a laugh. They got up towards her door, and it was quiet. Then, Nat knocked on the door, and it took a little while for someone to get the door.