Cranes In The Sky | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 294

You were depressed, and you tried to block everyone out. You were depressed because all you had was yourself; your parents left you with the apartment all by yourself. The last thing that they left you was a note saying that they never wanted you and that you could keep the apartment. They already paid for it, and they also left you money. It made you feel worthless and unwanted.

It made you miss school and is also considered your friends and boyfriend. You were currently at home crying your eyes away, and Peter notices that you weren't at school, so he took it upon himself to see what was wrong with you. There was a knock at your door that startled you.

"Who is it?!" You called out.

"It's Peter; open up." He said. You looked around franticly. Your eyes were puffy and red, and there was tissue on the floor. There was no way of covering that up, so you just went to go answer the door.

"Baby?...... What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked as he pushed himself through the door and closed the door with his foot. He grabbed your face in concern.

"M-My parents.......T-They left me here.....They never even wanted me." You cried. Peter picked you up and lead you towards your room to lay you down.

"Don't worry about them; they were stupid enough to let out a gorgeous girl like you. They will regret it in life." He said as he kissed your forehead.

"P-Peter, will you stay with me?" You asked as you cuddle with him.

"Anything for you, Babygirl." He said as he got comfortable in the bed with you.

Comment and Vote Please!