Let My Baby Stay | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 496

Your parents were trying to keep you away from Peter for some odd reason. They thought that he was getting in the way of your good life decision, but he wasn't. You were having an argument with your parents, trying to tell them that Peter wasn't a problem, but they seemed as if they didn't care.

You walked back into your room because you couldn't deal with your parents right now.

"I fucking hate them sometimes." You said as tears were running down your face. You didn't even realize that Peter was in your room sitting in the chair.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked. You quickly snapped your head over towards him with a hand over your chest; he scared the hell out of you.

"PETER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?." You whispered/yelled. He laughed and walked over towards you.

"I wanted to surprise you, but why are you crying?" He asked as he sat beside you.

"My parents are trying to make me move with their very close friends in the upper part of New York.....They said it would be best for me, but I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave you." You whispered as tears kept falling from your face. He shook his head, infuriated.

"I won't let them do that............let me talk to them, I could probably make them change their minds." He said as he wiped your falling tears.

"What could you do, Peter?" You asked.

"I could leave back out of the window and the go knock on your door and try to talk to convince them to let you stay," Peter stated. You looked over at him loving.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Yes, anything for you?" Peter stated as he pecked your lips. He walked over towards the window and opened it.

"Be careful." You said. He went down the fire escape and went around the front. You heard a knock at the door, but you didn't go to go answer it. You let your mum and papa do it.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. ____. I'm Peter, and I just wanted to ask you if you could let ____ stay here. She's been good to me, and she has helped me through a lot of situations. I would feel lonely, separated from her, and what's there left to say. Far as I can tell, she would be good here to stay. So please don't take ____ away; she's happy living here." Peter said to your parents. It looked as if he convinced your parents really well because they said yes. You went back into your room and sat on your bed, surprised.

"____!" You heard Peter say. You raced over towards the window and opened it.

"Thank you, Peter!" You said as you pulled him through the window and kissed him.

"That's what I'm for." He stated as he kissed you back.

Comment and Vote Please!