Everything Everything { part two } | Lucas { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 833

"____ and Lucas.........wake up." You heard a voice whisper. You sat up in the bed and rubbed your eyes tiredly.

"What?" You questioned.

"It's time for he both of you to leave to Thailand." They said. You were now up and finally opened your eyes to see your mum in front of you.

"Lucas........Lucas It's time to go." You said as you shook him awake. He sat up and rubbed his eyes also.

"I didn't want to wake the both of you so I let you both sleep, and his parents said that he could stay also. But it's time for the both of you to get up or you will miss your flight." Your mum said as she opened your curtains and left the room.

You stood out of the bed to pick out an outfit to wear there.

"Okay, Lucas I'm going to go take a shower. You can stay in here or go downstairs and wait for me so we can leave." You told him as you got your clothes and went into the bathroom to get washed and dressed. Lucas just thought it was a good idea for him to go downstairs.

"Good morning Lucas, are you hungry?" Your mum said to him.

"Good morning and yes." He said as he sat on a barstool. Your mum handed him a plate full of food and fifth teen minutes later you came downstairs fully dressed.

"Come on and have breakfast ____." Your mum said as she put a plate of food next to Lucas. You quickly sat beside him and started to eat.

"Hurry up and eat, They should be here any moment to get the both of you." Your mhm stated. Soon after there was a ring at the door bell. Your mum went to go get it and it was Lucas parents with his little brothers.

"Good morning Lucas and ____ are you both ready to go?" Lucas mum said. Lucas quickly got out of his seat and went towards his mum.

"I need a change of clothes." He said. His mum shook her head yes.

"Are you ready ____?" She asked. You shook your head yes and got down to go towards the front where everyone else was at.

"Your papa already put your luggage in the car ____?" She walked up towards you and hugged you.

"I love you and be careful, okay?" She said as she kissed you.

"I love you too mum." You said as you hugged her back. Your papa came back in and you let your mum go to hugged him.

"I love you Babygirl." He said.

"I love you too." You said. You let him go and went towards Lucas and the both of you walked out and went towards the vehicle. You all were off towards the airport to catch the plane.

"Okay, once we get on Lucas you will be sitting with ____, then your father and I will be sitting with your brothers." Maria, Lucas mum, stated as we were walking through the airport to get on the plane. As you got on you and Lucas rushed in the back to go to your seats.

"This is going to be so fun." You stated to Lucas. He looked over at you and smiled.

"I know." He said. Hours later you all landed in Thailand.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" Lucas and you yelled running into the room.

"Okay, clam down." Maria said with a smile. Lucas had grabbed your and lead you towards a bed. He started to go through stuff, he went inside the mini refrigerator and saw some drink.

"Hey mum, can me and ____ have one of these?!" He asked as he held it up so she can see it

"Not now, maybe later." She stated. He sighed and put it back into the refrigerator.

"I'm going to go change Lucas." You stated as you went through your luggage to get your bathing suit out.

"Okay." He said he was going through his luggage himself. After you came from out of the bathroom Lucas went in right after you.

"Okay, lets go swimming." Maria said.

Lucas came out of the bathroom and the both of you walked to where everyone was at. Everyone was together and then left out to go out where the pool was at. You and Lucas was playing with the ball and was about to get in the pool to play with it when it some how slipped out of his hands.

"I'll go get it." He stated as he went to go get the ball. As soon as he sat up there was this weird noise and the ground began to shake. Soon after there was a big wave of water coming straight at you all.

"Lucas." You said to him.

"LUCAS!" Maria yelled. He soon jumped into the water with you and the both of you swam at the bottom of the pool.

Comment and Vote Please!