Midnight { part two } | Peter Parker { TH }

warnings: mature language / content
third person
word count: 1490

"____, wake up!" Your mum said as she knocked on your door.

"WHAAATTT!" You yelled as you tossed around in your bed.

"GET UP NOW!" She yelled. You sighed and sat up in the bed to look at the clock; it read 4:30am.

"What the fuck." You mumbled. You got out of bed and went downstairs.

"Why are you waking me up four-thirty in the morning?" You questioned as you walked into the kitchen. Your mum turned around as she had a coffee mug in her hand.

"Your papa got the job, angel." She said happily. You rolled your eyes.

"And what does that have to do with me waking up so early?" You said. She set her mug down and walked in front of you.

"We're moving." She stated.

"Today." She said as your eyes went wide.

"Today?" You questioned. She shook her head, yes, and you shook your head no.

"No mum.....No. You can't just wake me up and tell me we are moving...Have you ever thought about how I would feel about this?." You explained as your mum just stood there looking at you.

"But isn't this what you always wanted?.... For us not having to work so much and to be together as a family?" She questioned as she held your face.

"We're doing this for you all; we want what's best." She explained.

"Where are we moving to anyways?" You asked. Your mum sighed and took your hands in hers.

"Queens, New York." She stated. Your eyes went wide.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence.....Now you go upstairs and pack. We are leaving at ten-thirty." She said as she let go your hands and went back to drink her coffee. You stood in the middle of the kitchen, not believing what you just heard.

"Come on, ____, we don't have time for this." She stated with a sigh. Sighing, you went into your room and sat on your bed.

"This is unbelievable." You stated. You went through your closet and grabbed your suitcase, and started to put your clothes in there. As you were packing up, you heard your phone ring.

"Hello?" You questioned.

"Where are you?" Your friend asked. You took your phone away from your face.

"Shit." You mumbled as you realized that this is the time you would be at school.

"Hellooooooo?" You heard your friend say on the phone. You put the phone back up to your ear.

"I'm moving." You stated quietly.

"YOU'RE WHAT!" She exclaimed.

"I'm moving.........To Queens, New York." You said as you kept packing.

"When were you going to tell me this?" She asked

"Well, that's the thing I just found out today. This morning actually, my mum came knocking on my door telling me to wake up, and then next thing I know is we're moving." You said as you sighed.

"This is not far." You friend stated

"I know." You said

"Now, who homework am I going to copy?" She questioned. You took the phone away from your ear and made a questionable look.